Stockcars to sxs? Socal newbie

LLMracer27

Aug 13, 2013
Hello,
I'm looking at getting into UTV racing, But in struggling with figuring out how everything works. I'm trying to figure out what the difference is between series(worcs and LOORS). Also, Where can I find the rule or differences between RD6, RD4, Unlimited, limited, and modified. I'm trying to figure out what race costs and seasonal cost might look like as well as if there are any teams that you might know of that conduct rent a ride programs.
I have been racing Stockcars out of FL, Dirt and ashpalt racing in super late model to Sportman. I raced for 11 years before i moved out to southern california. I'm looking at getting back behind the wheel!

Thank you for reading, Any help is greatly appreciated.
Brennan Palmiter

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Come out to Lake Elsinore this weekend for The Dirt Series race. Saturday is practice and Sunday is race day. You can talk with other racers and stuff. The ISA has a good set of rules to follow.

http://www.isxsa.com/Rules

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Brennan, You found the right site, and you live in the right place to be racing anything. SxS racing is Hot in your area, The LOORS rules are much more strict than WORCS. WORCS rules are very simple and wont take much for you to take your stock car to the race. Their rules are posted on the WORCS website.

Your best bet is to attend the next so cal Regional race for LOORS and talk to some drivers and look at the cars to get an idea of what your in for, also more driver safety equipment is required. (most of witch you may already own from circle track racing)

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
You should out also go check out the Lucas regional series at Lake Elsinore on September 7. They are a little more strict on their safety equipment but its really a good thing and this is a super fun track to spectate and race on.I will be there racing in a Teryx in the unlimited UTV class, feel free to stop by and ask questions.

LLMracer27

Aug 13, 2013
Wow, Thank you guys! Really gaining alot of info so far. I'm attending this weekends race at lake elsinore. Thanks again for all the help and advice!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000