Str8-Up Motorsports New Here

My name is Richard and I have a UTV shop in Riverside Ca. We have a full fab shop, service and install bays and a full showroom with lots of parts and accesories in stock.
I originated from building LT sand cars. I worked for Extreme Performance for 8 years before going on my own in the UTV industry 3 years ago.
He have done well. We have just moved into a bigger shop with secured area for RV storage or to store your trailer while we do your UTV build.
I just did a cage and bumper for PRP and he told me he was documenting it on your site. So I figured I should get up on here and mingle with you guys.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Welcome, I have some friends who have used you. Nice work and I dig those doors on the PRP RZR you did. I think we both are friends with Brandon from L7C.... I remember that Silver Kodiak from a trip to Glamis a while back.

Last edited:

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
I have been in a few of his Extremes... I think on that trip you left before I got there to haul this one away...

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Acctually thats me and my son in the picture. LOL. This was my friends car. We watched it happen. Scarred my son the death. I was there when the Baldi Bros brought out a Gradall to carry back to the camp.
Wow small world... Sam told me about the gradall story. Well I'm done..glad to see you on board and I am sure I will be bringing my SXS to you sooner or later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000