STUMPWERKS official ViDeO thread

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Stumpwerks will post all old and new videos on this thread as we continue to venture out on the trails.....:D

If you would like your video footage that's been sitting around in your camera or GoPro, put into a fun video by an amateur editing maniac, PM me.
You will need to send your raw video on usb stick to our PO Box, tell us what music you want (Or stumpy will pick the music for you), and give him title of video. Most videos will be kept to 3-5 minutes. All he asks for is a $30 dollar donation. We will mail the video back to you on your USB stick. If you think the video sucks, then we will refund your coin back, no questions asked.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
If I can get a digital camera and get some pics from Moab can Stumpy make a compilation of some of the best pics and add music and post it for me? I have no experience whatsoever in this kind of stuff! I will gladly pay the young man for this service!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
If I can get a digital camera and get some pics from Moab can Stumpy make a compilation of some of the best pics and add music and post it for me? I have no experience whatsoever in this kind of stuff! I will gladly pay the young man for this service!
get some pics and video if you can. That would be an awesome vid!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000