Stumpwerks Presents: 1021 Team at the PURE 200 Video

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
WOW!!! Stumpy, you did an amazing job with this film. I can't describe with words how glad I am to have you filming us buddy... Look forward to more videos from you!!!!

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
First off Garrett congrats on the race team buddy. I'm sure your going to do big things in the upcoming races. Thanks for the plug..lol..

Stummpy, that was AWESOME little buddy. Well I'm sure you to little any more, what 6'2" by now..lol.. Guess Ill need you to come out and shot me a video during on or my races.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
First off Garrett congrats on the race team buddy. I'm sure your going to do big things in the upcoming races. Thanks for the plug..lol..

Stummpy, that was AWESOME little buddy. Well I'm sure you to little any more, what 6'2" by now..lol.. Guess Ill need you to come out and shot me a video during on or my races.
Dude, try 6' 4 1/2". LOL. Not kidding. :eek: only 15y/o

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Not Mobil compatible. I'll have to watch it Monday at the office in full size.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Not Mobil compatible. I'll have to watch it Monday at the office in full size.

We tried to fix this for Mobil viewing on YouTube with no luck. You can download a free web browser app called Puffin. It's free. Open Puffin web browser and search the vid on YouTube . It will then play.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
That was killer! Very professional! And thanks for recommending Puffin Dave it works great.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Puffin worked...its the music that is preventing it from being mobile compatible. Great job!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
That was killer! Very professional! And thanks for recommending Puffin Dave it works great.

no problem :Thumbs Up: ! Thanks for watching guys :)

We had a lot of fun filming the race!! Thanks to Xpirate and Simidude for inviting us

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
awesome video. you wouldnt happen to have any more pics or videos of the 1015 car would you?
we're heading outta town right now, but I'll have Stumpy take a look at his video later this week. We didn't take pics, just vid.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
we're heading outta town right now, but I'll have Stumpy take a look at his video later this week. We didn't take pics, just vid.
alright thank you. I broke early so the only video you would have is right around the area you have in the video. I out it up on two wheels in the 1st turn before that little jump hope you guys got it. I seen a couple people standing there

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
alright thank you. I broke early so the only video you would have is right around the area you have in the video. I out it up on two wheels in the 1st turn before that little jump hope you guys got it. I seen a couple people standing there
yeah, that was us standing there. We saw a lot of bicycling at that first turn, so I'll have him check the footage. We kinda had a bad angle there as we were trying to stay outta the dust cloud LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000