SuperATV Rhino Brand RZR-XP Axles?

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
Has anyone used the Rhino axles sold by SuperATV on a RZR-XP? I broke a stock rear axle at a race last weekend.

The stock assembly and the Rhino brand assemblies are close in price, so that is not a factor. I'm more concerned about durability.

I have Summers' Bros. on my LT RZR-S, but they're pretty pricey for the RZR-XP. I know quality comes at a premium. I'm just curious how the Rhinos compare.

Thoughts?

thanks,
-brit

cwspfx

Drive fast...take chances
May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
I have been wondering about them as well ... just so cheap ... I am trying a set in the front of my S ... time will tell.

I know Ricochet Racing has just the axles for XP and they are 300M. I know a bunch of the WORCS XP are running them now with no axle break ... but they are still loosing the CV's

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
Yeah, there's always a weak link. I just hope it isn't my bank account.

I may give the Rhinos a shot.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

cwspfx

Drive fast...take chances
May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
I did notice the C clips were .010 smaller on the SuperAtv axles ... so I went with the bigger ones I had as spares ... just a FYI ... keeps us posted on how they work for you? very curious!!

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
I would be careful with Super ATV stuff. The word I've heard on the street is it's all manufactured overseas.

I do run the Summers Bros axles on my Teryx and have been running the same set for two seasons without an issue. I believe Jagged and Walker as run Summers Bros axles on their XPs too. In my opinion their quality and performance record is worth the extra money.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Summers Bros all the way but I do know that if you want 300m you may have to wait a while since Jose is all out of 300m material and is having a hard time sourcing any. You would have to settle with 4340 axles. Either way I would go Summers Bros. without a doubt!

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Call Turner axles and be done with it you will spend extra money now but end up saving in the long run. I have done the 300m and rhino axles none of them compare to Turners
Summers bros make good axles but then you will start blowing out your CVs. Turners have both huge axles and CVs they also waranty them for a year and after that they are rebuildable. My 2c
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
I'll give Jose a call tomorrow. Turns out, we may be running the UMC race at Badlands (Attica, IN) this weekend. I will have to get some axles next-day'd, regardless of what I chose.

Thanks for the info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000