supporting vender

Shevalik

Mar 7, 2013
EFF that place....I don't post much, but was able to read the ENTIRE posting log before admin deleted them.....total BS... James, I have never dealt with you, but have learned a ton of info from your videos, and posts. Thanks for all your unsolicited help. Unfortunately I just bought a UTV sheave second hand from a guy off craigs list... only reason for this is that I got a steal of a deal for the complete setup including two sets of weights, two secondary springs, etc (just to good to pass up).....I am saying this because I have the stock sheave off my unit and was curious if you still are looking for them. PM me if you are. The RF people have no clue that they just signed their death certificate....

SKEETER9

Oh 8 7 Hundy - UVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
They don't care competition is gone now they are having a sheave sale 199 just the sheave no weights spring anti friction washers etc.... Tools if ya ask me

predator never prey...

Aspendell Rover

Mar 7, 2013
btw you avatar is upside down..ya real tools but admin is more to blame in my opinion, but they are bro's...so watcha gonna do...oh yah leave..lol...

SKEETER9

Oh 8 7 Hundy - UVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
Well ain't that some flying feces have to see about that thanks bud...

predator never prey...

WV Hot Rod Rhino

Jul 25, 2012
Mount Hope, WV
EFF that place....I don't post much, but was able to read the ENTIRE posting log before admin deleted them.....total BS... James, I have never dealt with you, but have learned a ton of info from your videos, and posts. Thanks for all your unsolicited help. Unfortunately I just bought a UTV sheave second hand from a guy off craigs list... only reason for this is that I got a steal of a deal for the complete setup including two sets of weights, two secondary springs, etc (just to good to pass up).....I am saying this because I have the stock sheave off my unit and was curious if you still are looking for them. PM me if you are. The RF people have no clue that they just signed their death certificate....
thanks.. if you need anything give me a call...if it is less than 500 miles we can use it..thanks...i was freaking out when i got banned and didnt know what to do and i didnt have to do anything...i might have had to hold a tear or two back...thank all of yall from the bottom of my heart!!....i just keep saying WOW

Aspendell Rover

Mar 7, 2013
thanks.. if you need anything give me a call...if it is less than 500 miles we can use it..thanks...i was freaking out when i got banned and didnt know what to do and i didnt have to do anything...i might have had to hold a tear or two back...thank all of yall from the bottom of my heart!!....i just keep saying WOW
wow.. thats a good sheave, and a cool dude, makes me wanna tear up too...I luv ya bro..lol...f those guys..my Dad always says, "f'em if they can't take a joke"...he made it from a small coal mining town in WV....hmmm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000