SXS Newbie with questions

Desertmedic

Mar 26, 2016
First of all thank you to anyone willing to throw some advice my way!
I used to race WORCS on bikes years ago but I new to the SXS scene and looking to get started. Looking at the WORCS rules I am trying to make my '16 RZR 1K complaint. I have Proarmor cage,roof and doors only so far.

1. Does anyone know if window netting is sold that will fit my rzr with the proarmor components?
2. I know nothing about fire suits so any advice would be great.
3. How are doors secure as to not open during a race?
4. I am in the Las Vegas area and if anyone around here is looking to do some rides/testing let me know.

Thank you again

702sandman

Sep 12, 2015
you will love racing sxs in worcs it's so much fun..as far as nets I would look on kartek off-road they have a good selection of net sizes. Since you are here in Vegas go see Gavin at butches speed shop he has fire suits in stock, I like the impact suits he has. And for the doors you just need to make sure they can't open especially in a roll over, I would find a way to bolt them closed. Good luck out there see you on the track

Last edited:

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Coming on here for advice is good, but never substitute Forum advice for a series rules. When it comes to rules go right to the source. To many times I've seen guys show up to races and when something does not pass tech, they say "I was told by, or I read on". The final say is by the series tech team. I personally know nothing about the WORCS series, but I would start by reading & memorizing their rule book. Then if you have questions call the series or its tech department. This will save you headaches down the road, vs listening to forum advise.

Here is a link to the rule book, with phone#'s & e-mail addresses.
http://www.worcsracing.com/images/rulebook/2016-atv-sxs-rule-book.pdf

702sandman

Sep 12, 2015
If you race in the sportsman's class they will give you 3 races to get all you stuff in order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000