SXS Stadium Series Aug.22nd 2009

cls 78

Valentine Motorsports - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Norco
Joey, 2 tickets if it's not too late. I have been away from any computer since we talked earlier. If it's too late no problem, I will look you up tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mike Valentine

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Damn sounds like someone has jokes ! Its cool can't wait until we go out to barstow and play in the rocks.....o wait sorry someone has a slow a$$ sand queen.

Hopefully I will make the next race, it has been awhile but def love watchin the races !

Goldmember

I'll SHow You How To Stunt - UTVUnderground Approv
Jul 7, 2009
Moreno Valley, Ca
Damn sounds like someone has jokes ! Its cool can't wait until we go out to barstow and play in the rocks.....o wait sorry someone has a slow a$$ sand queen.

Hopefully I will make the next race, it has been awhile but def love watchin the races !
I got something in the garage cooking for you and its not gold yet...so the only rocks that are going to hurt are the ones it throws and land on your hood....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
races on and poppin and boy do we have news to shake up the SXS Racing World......

The NEW HOLZ Racing RZR is now the NEW RJ ANDRSON Racing RZR!!!! Thats right, RJ is piloting the Holz Short Course car all wrapped up in Walker Evans Blue and Bolts!!! I will see if I can get some pics loaded up!

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Nice is all the AZ xmf SXS there, So who is fastest in pract or the heat race ? Need the info and pics !!!!!!!!

I seen you drive Ramses so I'm not scared don't worry, just bring your thong and touch up paint you will need it !!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Blues car was bottoming out bad in the rear. He pulled of the track with a fuel problem. We cleaned the fuel filter and fuel vent. We checked the rear shocks and they were only charged to 120lbs so we charged them up to 200lbs (Thanks Troy C&C).

By the way this is Rusty on Joeys computer.

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Thanks for the heads up Rusty !!!! How is blues car running besides the couple issues, Is he running faster ?

Goldmember

Jul 7, 2009
Moreno Valley, Ca
Nice is all the AZ xmf SXS there, So who is fastest in pract or the heat race ? Need the info and pics !!!!!!!!

I seen you drive Ramses so I'm not scared don't worry, just bring your thong and touch up paint you will need it !!!!!
LOL.....name one time you've been out in front of me and I'll model that thong you've been wanting to see me in...

Goldmember

Jul 7, 2009
Moreno Valley, Ca
BIG THANKS TO JOEYD FOR HOOKING IT UP WITH THE TICKETS. THE FAMILY HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE RACES AND I JUST GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FROM THE WIFE TO GET A TROPHY KART FOR OUR LITTLE GUY ONCE HE'S OLD ENOUGH! THANKS AGAIN!

YOU GUYS ALL MISSED OUT ON A GREAT NIGHT OF RACING. THE PRO RACE IN THE TROPHY KARTS STOLE THE SHOW!

Last edited:

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I recall being in front of you at pismo a couple of times and also remember turning around at pismo to make sure everything was cool when you stopped !!!! I know it was your son that slowed you down let's hear it.......since you have a tan I want to see a pink thong ! Thanks just shoot me the txt later....and better believe I going to show you how to eat dust come silverwood next weekend if your sack drops from wearing ur thong and you even show !!!

Sorry about the Hijack but def let's see some pics....did troys truck steal the podium again and what about Blue. how did he end up finishing ???

Goldmember

Jul 7, 2009
Moreno Valley, Ca
lol...Alright FAMILYWAGON.....enough hijacking on our part. I'm not getting anywhere with a delusional person.....see you out in Silverwood next weekend.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
How did blue end up doing, looks good with the hood,(only seen pics without it), and who ended up winning the trophy kart adult,

PICS PLEASE:D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000