SXS Stadium Series Aug.22nd 2009

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
LOL.....name one time you've been out in front of me and I'll model that thong you've been wanting to see me in...
I recall being in front of you at pismo a couple of times and also remember turning around at pismo to make sure everything was cool when you stopped !!!! I know it was your son that slowed you down let's hear it.......since you have a tan I want to see a pink thong ! Thanks just shoot me the txt later....and better believe I going to show you how to eat dust come silverwood next weekend if your sack drops from wearing ur thong and you even show !!!

Sorry about the Hijack but def let's see some pics....did troys truck steal the podium again and what about Blue. how did he end up finishing ???

LOL...I dont care who was where but I do NOT want to see a Thong on a grown ass man:eek:

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I think his pic taking skills are as slow as him driving his rhino so when he sends them over I let you know.

Results for the pro UTV class..........

Goldmember

I'll SHow You How To Stunt - UTVUnderground Approv
Jul 7, 2009
Moreno Valley, Ca
Wow....two guys tag teaming me....one wants to see me in a thong... what are you guys doing to this site!!! This is a nice family site. You guys need keep your lonely man fantasies to youselfs!!

Hey BiggJim.....don't you have a Rhino to fix??
FamilyWagon is already fixing his broken POS..... He thinks those family rides we took with our kids out in Pismo was racing...lol. Even thinks stopping at the bathrooms counts as going in front of me..

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Wow....two guys tag teaming me....one wants to see me in a thong... what are you guys doing to this site!!! This is a nice family site. You guys need keep your lonely man fantasies to youselfs!!

Hey BiggJim.....don't you have a Rhino to fix??
FamilyWagon is already fixing his broken POS..... He thinks those family rides we took with our kids out in Pismo was racing...lol. Even thinks stopping at the bathrooms counts as going in front of me..
Man I was giving you props:rolleyes:and now I'm gettin sheeeeet for it:cool:I didnt see the family wagon in my rearview:eek:

Goldmember

I'll SHow You How To Stunt - UTVUnderground Approv
Jul 7, 2009
Moreno Valley, Ca
Man I was giving you props:rolleyes:and now I'm gettin sheeeeet for it:cool:I didnt see the family wagon in my rearview:eek:
lol....sorry...I couldn't tell if that was good or bad. I'll take the rearview thing though cause you crazy mo' fo's are fast in the dunes. You gotta take FamilyWagon out for a ride cause he seems to think our kiddie rides are a fast paste race through the dunes...
Wait.....he still needs paddles

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Wow I didn't know you are SO sensitive there man, but the crazy thing I don't recall me braking in Pismo but I do recall someone popping axles out of the diff just rolling off the trailer. So I would watch who's ride your calling a POS. As for the paddles if you were in B.J rear view with them I should be ok with my BH. Don't want to make you look TO BAD !

And the kids rides were the only ones that you would do ! So don't going bring those rides into this, o wait those were the rides you did why we were there hahaha

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Rj Anderson took 1st in the pro UTV class in the NEW HOLZ RACE CAR.

Code was chasing him.

Home depot was smoking before the main race.

Tyler and the wagon burners blew a MOTOR before the main race!

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
So RJ killed it again..... Damn seems that he doesn't have many peeps that can run with the HP he is putting down in that RZR. Congrats to him and code for another sweet finish !!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
First let me say big congrats to Code Rahders who clinched the Amature Class Championship with his win last night. Code Rahders was the first racer to throw those UTVUnderground stickers on his car so we owe him a huge thank you and a big congradulations to him and his team! Great job Code, we are really proud of all you have accomplished this year.

RJ Anderson, what more can you say about this kid? He shows up in a new car with only a little bit of seat time in it and just drives the wheels off of it. They will do some tuning on the shocks and motor I am sure to get it right for the final round and the upcoming rounds of Lucas and TORC. Great job to that whole team. Looks like the Worlds Fastest RZR just got a Twin!!!!

Tyler Winbury, Man I was about to cry just listening to your awesome mom talk about the motor being blown. The Entire Wagon Burners team including Mom and Dad are so supportive and are breaking themselves to put the best equipment possible at Tylers fingers. To see something as bad as a blown motor at SXS Stadium Series really hurt. No one wants to see someone go down like that. Uo until that point he was easily the fastest car ont he track.

Same goes for Kevin Wheeler in the Home Depot Yamaha Rhino, these guys keep coming out and plugging away so to see them go out of the race in qualifying sucked as well. Keep plugging away guys!!!

Blue Quisquis in his Magnum Off Road Kawasaki Teryx had a rough coming out party this weekend. Needs to conitnue to get his car dialed in but it was awesome to see that car on the course ripping it up! Best of luck in the future Blue and thanks for all your support. SideXSideTV.com!

Big shout out to MotoGary Gary Thompson in his awesome Blue Yamaha Rhino. He has gotten really fast thanks to some fine tuning from UTVUndergrounds own Weller Racing. Keep up the great work Gary, its always nice to see you at the races!

The Entire COD team represented in the new and old vehicles. They too had some struggles but managed to keep all but one car on the track for the entire day. I really hope Brent FOuch can get his Teryx dialed in. He is working hard and it stinks to see him struggle with the awesome looking new car.

In all it was a great time as always. The "Celebrity" TK race was a blast to watch even though our sleeper got taken out by both Leduc and Currie. If they didnt drive dirty he would have cleaned those guys up!! Pumped for Round 8, we are talking about another pit party, whos in????

BTW THE FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH THE RESULTS LINKS 9once they ar on mylaps) AND LINKS TO RELATED THREADS!

THANKS TO RUSTY5150 and OFFROADSWAPMEET for helping with all the photos! Great work guys!

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
thanks joey and great job to everyone it was rough but i stuck it out and finished the race. big thanks to the underground and magnum off road

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Props to Blue, showed up and raced. When it was over he said he had some things to work on before the next round.

"before the next round......." Im holding you those words Blue! and Im glad you comitted to coming out in the first place. Good race. :D

With a little minor tweaking I smell a podium in your furture.

Theres this guy over in the Phoenix area that does some pretty decent motor work...I think you should call him...

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
<TABLE id=run class=mylaps cellSpacing=0 summary="Run results"><THEAD><TR><TD>Pos</TD><TD>No.</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD class=laps>Laps</TD><TD class=time>Total time</TD><TD class=time>Diff</TD><TD class=time>Best time</TD><TD class=laps>In lap</TD><TD class=speed>Best speed</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD>1</TD><TD>637</TD><TD> R.J. ANDERSON</TD><TD class=laps>12</TD><TD class=time>10:43.901</TD><TD class=time></TD><TD class=time>51.979</TD><TD class=laps>1</TD><TD class=time>-

</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>2</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>CODE RAHDERS</TD><TD class=laps>12</TD><TD class=time>10:50.761</TD><TD class=time>6.860</TD><TD class=time>53.068</TD><TD class=laps>3</TD><TD class=time>-

</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GARY THOMPSON</TD><TD class=laps>12</TD><TD class=time>11:06.303</TD><TD class=time>22.402</TD><TD class=time>53.799</TD><TD class=laps>2</TD><TD class=time>-

</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>4</TD><TD>648</TD><TD> DOUG MITTAG</TD><TD class=laps>12</TD><TD class=time>11:10.601</TD><TD class=time>26.700</TD><TD class=time>54.722</TD><TD class=laps>7</TD><TD class=time>-

</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>5</TD><TD>699</TD><TD> BRENT FOUCH</TD><TD class=laps>12</TD><TD class=time>11:22.887</TD><TD class=time>38.986</TD><TD class=time>55.519</TD><TD class=laps>12</TD><TD class=time>-

</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>6</TD><TD>681</TD><TD> KASSIDY JOHNSON</TD><TD class=laps>11</TD><TD class=time>11:01.338</TD><TD class=time>1 Lap</TD><TD class=time>58.019</TD><TD class=laps>7</TD><TD class=time>-

</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>7</TD><TD>699 </TD><TD> wrong # 669 BLUE QUISQUIS</TD><TD class=laps>11</TD><TD class=time>11:18.706</TD><TD class=time>17.368</TD><TD class=time>1:00.005</TD><TD class=laps>4</TD><TD class=time>-

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=notqualified colSpan=9>Not classified ()</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>DNF</TD><TD>55</TD><TD>JOHN DEMPSEY</TD><TD class=laps>2</TD><TD class=time>1:51.736</TD><TD class=time></TD><TD class=time>53.372</TD><TD class=laps>1</TD><TD class=time>-

</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>DNS</TD><TD>620 </TD><TD> KEVIN WHEELER</TD><TD class=laps>0</TD><TD class=time>--:--:--.---</TD><TD class=time></TD><TD class=time>--:--:--.---</TD><TD class=laps>0</TD><TD class=time>-

</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>DNS</TD><TD>694</TD><TD> TYLER WINBURY</TD><TD class=laps>0</TD><TD class=time>--:--:--.---</TD><TD class=time></TD><TD class=time>--:--:--.---</TD><TD class=laps>0</TD><TD class=time>-

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM><FORM>i am going to try and make the last round thanks for help me out whats the guys # or website.</FORM>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000