Terracross Championship Announces Addison Nible to Race the 2017 Season

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
MINNEAPOLIS, MN (March 27, 2017) – Terracross Championship is proud to build on their diverse racing line up by welcoming 18 year old, Addison Nible of Cameron, Missouri. Addison started racing ATV’s when she was five and has honed her racing skills to compete with the best at such a young age. Addison will join the ultra competitive Terracross Pro Women’s Class, in what promises to be the most exciting season of Terracross racing yet.

Addison will field the #37W Polaris RZR and says, “I am excited to race Terracross to help expand my racing diversity and to make myself a better racer. I’m ready to meet the other drivers, and get this season started.” One of Addison’s mottos is "Every morning you have two choices: Continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them"

Addison’s parents are very proud of her, her father, Pat said, “It's been a real pleasure watching Addison grow into the racer she has become, all the bumps and bruises have paid off, I know she is ready for Terracross but is Terracross ready for her? Keep the skinny pedal down and the buggy on all fours.”

Terracross past champions Shelby Anderson, Sara Price and Jami Luburgh will race side by side with Addison, as well as, Jolene Van Vugt, Maddie Cox, Katie Vernola, and Sierra Romo with one spot waiting to be filled by another exciting driver.

“We are excited to be a series that allows for talent both veteran and up and coming” says Sport Organizer, Joe Duncan. “Terracross Championship allows athletes to compete on pure skill, as the Polaris RZR’s are all built to the same specs. We can’t wait to see what Addison does on our challenging, rough, tough and muddy courses.”

For More Information Contact:
Joe Duncan @ [email protected]
Or
Addison Nible @ [email protected]
816.284-3524

More:
www.terracrossracing.com
@Terracross_race
Facebook: TerracrossChampionship

Snap chat: addy_37
Instagram: addison_screwlooseracing
@addison_nible