Texas NooB

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com
Been offroading with the family all my life with custom VW dune buggies. Living in north texas more and more parks close to home just stopped letting the big toys play. The riding got more and more less frequent and most our riding buddies jumped to ATVs. I just wasnt feelin it.

With about 3 years of not riding at all I just couldn't take it anymore.
I took the plunge and got a RZR S. Convinced my dad UTVs were the way to go and he waited around for a Commander.

I'm just now getting a decent video camera to document all our trips. We will be hittin as many Texas parks as we can and I plan on makin videos for them all. I'm here to share and find all the other awesome UTV videos for insiration.

My 1st Video attempt and thread is here in the video forum
http://www.utvunderground.com/f46/video-barnwell-mountain-recreation-area-7808.html

bajaleo

Apr 11, 2010
Welcome! Love to see more and more people joining the Underground from Texas. You have many fellow UTV enthusiast here from the lone star state. This is a great time to be a Texan as we are the next hot bed of action for off-road racing and the UTV's are going ballistic. We started our Texas UTV program last year and have already seen our race numbers grow over 200% as of the end of the 2011 season. Make sure you are watching UTVUG for up coming races, parties, and play days.

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com
Thx bajaleo. Glad to hear things growing so well in Texas. For the most part we've always been recreational riders. But Racing sure would be fun. Are there any grassroots classes or series for stock UTVs, like a RZR S? I would definitely be interested, but wouldn't be able to drop a lot of change and make alot of mods just to get started.

I know of Extreme Desert Racing(EDR) and Baja Racing of Texas(BRT). Are there other Texas series i should keep an eye out for?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000