Tgranger

Tgranger

Oct 29, 2012
I am a newbie to UTV and looking for scenic ATV trails. My wife and I are 60 years old so we would like easy trails and tour guides that allow us to use our own UTV. We travel by motor home and enjoy the western states. Any feedback on trails would be much appreciated.

joes5091

Jan 20, 2010
Welcome, It depends on what state ,I can speak for Colorado and Arizona. Colorado has some of the most beautiful trails with things to see and Arizona has some Great trails but My favorite trails with the most beauty are in Colorado.

Tgranger

Oct 29, 2012
Looking at the artic cat sport 1000 limited. Any feedback on that model. Where in Arizona. Also we hear Moab in Utah is another popular choice. Where in Colorado would you suggest ?

joes5091

Jan 20, 2010
Moab is Great as long as its not too hot out. Silverton/Durango area of Colorado is Beautiful as far as Az Northern AZ during summer and central in winter. Are you Talking about a WildCat?

Tgranger

Oct 29, 2012
Yes 2013 Artic cat wildcat 1000 limited. We have a local dealer who provides great service. Also purchasing an enclosed trailer for towing the wildcat. Two years ago we spent 34 days on the road where I bow hunted from northern Maine to west of North Dakota in the badlands. My wife missed out on the scenery I was fortunate to see in the wilderness. We're getting a little too old for all day horse back riding. UTV riding would be a great substitute to see the beauty of the land. We live in south Louisiana and enjoy Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Montana, and the north east.
Thanks for your recent reply!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
MOUNT MAGAZINE IN ARKANSAS. BEFORE IT SNOWS. JUST DO NOT GO ALONE.
LOTS OF PLACES IN THE IMPERIAL VALLEY, CA. BEST IN THE WIINTER TIME. LA FAMILIA GOES ON LOTS OF GREAT RIDES. SOME CAN BE A LITTLE INTENSE. I AM ALMOST 62 & MY WIFE IS 60.

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Welcome to the site, the purchase of the Side X Side is just the start, after your first ride you will be like oh we need this and this and this, the madness never stops! Let me know when you guys come to Colorado, we can set up a dam good trip! Colorado Springs is home for me.

Craig

Tgranger

Oct 29, 2012
Thanks Craig! Know what you mean we went through our Harley stage. We were with grand kids two ago in Colorado Springs. Beautiful country. We will plan something this summer.

Tgranger

Oct 29, 2012
Thanks, looking forward to learning as much as I can to maximize our experience while traveling this country.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Welcome to the site! In your travels you might consider The Paiute Trail in central Utah. I don't know about guide services but I would think someone in the area does it. The main loop is very well marked and there is a ton of available literature for the area. The options for camping area nearly unlimited. The campground in Circleville is great as is Lizzie and Charlies in Marysvale. Bullion Canyon is great easy ride from Marysvale. Moab is the Mecca in my book, my kids will spread my ashes from Top Of The World. I could go on and on about that place! Glad to see you in the UTV world, good luck!

Tgranger

Oct 29, 2012
Thanks Slacker. We appreciate the info. I knew I was doing the right thing joining this forum. Wealth of information.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000