Thank you UTVUGJake, best of luck!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well its always hard to say goodbye but today we send Jake Yubeta off with a big thank you. Jake played a solid role with UTVUnderground.com for the past 10 +/- months. He was a huge help to me with keeping you guys all up to speed with UTVUG news and information and started doing more and more content creation.

Jake was a solid fit, he loves this sport and was very intelligent. Fortunately for Jake, he had recently graduated from College with a Degree in engineering. It is now time for him to put that degree to work. Jake received a solid job offer to put his education to work so unfortunately for us we have to set this guy free.

We wish Jake all the luck and hope he sticks around UTVUnderground as much as he can.

Join us in wishing him well.

Thanks for all the hard work Jake!

Reactions: tatum and Madigan

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
With that said, we are looking to replace Jake ASAP. We have a busy and exciting summer ahead and would love to add someone to the team! If you or someone you know loves off-road, enjoys media and wishes to learn the ins & outs of the industry then please shoot me an email to [email protected]. Pay will be determined by experience.

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
Good luck !!! You should do well with that degree... about 10 years from now you'll have all material things you need and most of what you want, nice house, car, family, etc. etc. You'll sit around the camp fire tired from long days ride and can make jokes that start out like ... "Remember back when I use to work for JoeyD..." Good times I say.... good times. Lol j/k

Reactions: UTVUGJake

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Thank you Joey! It's safe to say that UTVUnderground will always be one of the coolest jobs I have ever had. So grateful for everything I've learned and all the true friends I've made in an industry I love. You know you'll see me around!

Thanks everyone else for the kind words as well, I will still be on here pretty regularly but will probably slip back into my old M.O. of lurking hard.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Jake will be leaving some big shoes to fill, Really big shoes Haaa. Jake if your still lurking, Thank you for all your help and support ! wish you the best !

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Best wishes Jake!! Thanks for all the great content and updates!!! (FYI, engineers should never participate in sniffing glue)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000