Thank You

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Thank You - KOH

Just wanted to take a moment and personally thank all that came out to support the girls last week. No matter how big or small a part you played, it was greatly appreciated and made it possible for a great week.

Melissa was able to do something I've only dreamed about and it was only possible with all of the support from this very special group of folks whom I'm honored to be a part of.

I couldn't even begin to list all the names and contributions for fear of leaving someone out. Folks making sure there was always food to eat, keeping the fire going, keeping gas in the gens and cars, pumping holding tanks, helping on the trails, setting up entertainment, runs to town. The list goes on forever. Any time there was a need, someone stepped up and got it done without asking for any recognition.

With all my heart and the heart of this family,

Thank You

Love you guys

jim

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
x-2.... thanks george for the man cave ,had a great time .left early sun as many were not up sooo was not able to say goodbye to all.:) thanks to cisco for the cane asada dinner ......

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Thanks for letting us be part of this and the team did awesome ;-)

Love You ;-)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks Jim, Jay, Melissa and Angie for allowing me to be a part of this awesome history, and to George for the Man Cave too!!!! Sorry I couldn't say goodbye to most of you, but I had to hit the road for Arizona....

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Well it was'nt Glamis but Wow what a great time I had with of you guys this is a off the hook group of people Thanks for letting me be apart of such a special group thanks Geo for the man cave

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Man that was a ball! Thank you so much Jay and Angie for putting me up (or putting up with me:) ) for the weekend! I sure appreciate you guys. It was good to meet lots of new people and see lots of people again. And I got to try some CRACK, man that was good stuff:D:D I just have to perfect making it myself until I camp with my supplier again;) I'm horrible with names so a huge thanks and I was glad to see you to everyone! My Misses and kidlets won't miss the next one thats for sure:)

Kevlar

dunechaser1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 8, 2009
Visalia, Ca
www.dunechasers.com
Thanks Jim for the invite and saving me a camp spot. I met Melissa but never seemed to catch you at the fire. Good meeting Slacker, Angie and a few others I cant recall the names of due to too much "shine" and seeing old friends Cisco, Crowley, Kyle & Melissa. I hope to camp with you guys again soon and do some riding

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
I knew I missed out on the real action but I was dang proud sneeking in my live coverage throughout the school day!! So proud to be part of this group and camping with anyone other the la familia in the desert just doesn't feel right.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Just the fact that I got to spend 10 days with all of the peeps that I love was awesome! Only problem is that my liver now hates me more than ever:D
Now I've seen and done some pretty crazy chit in my life but I've got to hand it to Chris (Slacker) for driving a freakin 6 seater Ranger Crew both up and down Elvis without a winch:eek:

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Big thanks to Zane for getting my old man out to watch the race! Crazy fucker showed up from Colorado the morning of the race! Thanks Simi Dude!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Hey, what a great group of people to hang out with and help support!!!! Was glad I could be a part of this team and want to THANK both couples, Jay and Angie and Jim and Melissa for taking the time and effort to try and make this happen. I see someone mentioned getting "slacker" a "race car" can't confirm nor deny these claims, but, I did over hear two guys talking.... One said, damn...we need to team up and do this together next year...the other guy said hell yeah!!! Now, who knows what will come of this, but I think the "peanut gallery" could be a multi-car team for KOH.... Thanks again for the opportunity to help, eat good food, drink good drink, and be entertained like no other...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000