Thanksgiving 2010 Ocotillo Wells

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Loaded up the RZR4 and Headed to Ocotillo Wells

We were planning on heading to Glamis originaly but then decided on Ocotillo Wells early in the week. We went to our normal camp spot and had a blast with a bunch of our friends and families. We did a ton of riding with pure success. No broken rides and no carnage! The weather was awesome as well. I cant wait to get back out.

I took the Polaris RZR4 out this weekend and it did amazing. I will go into more detail on some of the new features I added including a CBR oil cooler, Baja Desigsn STEALTH LED, and some minor shock tuning on the FOX Shox in the RZR4 Long Term Review Thread.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I was too busy making action to take pics! hahahahah I am a retard, I am soo bad about that sometimes.....I had my camera with me at all times but never got out while everyone was ripping. I was leading the whole weekend keping the group moving. We did some serious ripping though....Wish we could have ridden with you guys more. Sucks that Bill blew the RZR motor....bummer

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Don't know how I missed you all. I was there from Thursday until Sunday. I did see a white Magnum Rhino on Pumpkin Patch trail.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
I thought i saw a group out at the Underground ranch when i came back from Glamis. looks like fun was had.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Nice photos. Looked like a good time.
Was this an invite only ride or did I miss a thread before the ride? :confused:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
What's up with the ACTION shots?
YOU KNOW THE UNDERGROUND HAS IT COVERED!!
THANKSGIVING 2010 We had a blast and glad everybody was able to make it out for the rest of the weekend.2 of my quad's had battery issues, I bought them brand NEW from AMERICAN BATTERY and killed the quads all weekend.The rhino was flawless and had a blast driving it.Carnival in Ocotillo??There was a ton of RZR 4 Robby Gordon Edition's out in the desert.
Here's some pics :

Reactions: 1 person

Grampsride

Team Incognito
May 8, 2009
Imperial, Ca
You guys are going to have to come over to Superstition next time, or we can ride over to Ocotillo and meet up. Super has some good dunes, and some fun rock stuff, but Ocotillo has some cool trials too. Let me know next time you guys go and hopefully we can meet somewhere.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
They had a full on carnival set up including rides,games and funnel cakes located at the Blue Inn RV park.This was just like the carnivals at home.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000