Thanksgiving - Mammoth Wash - "La Familia"

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Just to everyone, made it home with out a hitch after fighting the batteries for an hour.

Thanks to Brev for sticking around and Dana for bringing the extra battery, and leaving it out I got it going and my batteries were charged by ciscos house. Love you guys

Magnum Ink

Jun 11, 2011
Glad to see so many "La Familia" shirts! Please let me know how I can get my hand on some of the great photos for the Mangum Ink website. I believe that we have a new highlight for the month!

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
How did your little LED lights work in your front bumper? I have some of those, but wanted to know how they work.

Riddick

Feb 26, 2011
so this a vid of AGs jeep having fun before we had possible the worst hour taking off but hey it was fun and we got home safe :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTgC8m6-5ZI]bryce and his jeep.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks for posting pics PB! I missed you guys the rest of the week. I had two holes in my tire that went flat and they couldn't get the patches to hold, so had to order new Michellin tire which got here Friday. Major bummer!! Never buy a new truck with the 20" wheel package!! The tire cost me $400!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
thanks to 24 family that had thanksgiving with us. thanks for the good food , good weather an to all the cooks. thanks to wattman/michael for bring his big sceen an projector . showing harry potter last chapter, an thanks to jim for bring king of the hammer race " second night" a few of us line up for drivin movie atmosphere, popcorn an sodas thanks to angie. thanks to papa bear leading us through the dune , spirt mountian,koa an my 2hr pizza. look for tomcat not to be found. thanks to brevin for takeing us to the batcaves an the oasis an again thank brev for geting me started for the ride home.:D:D:D

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
thanks to 24 family that had thanksgiving with us. thanks for the good food , good weather an to all the cooks. thanks to wattman/michael for bring his big sceen an projector . showing harry potter last chapter, an thanks to jim for bring king of the hammer race " second night" a few of us line up for drivin movie atmosphere, popcorn an sodas thanks to angie. thanks to papa bear leading us through the dune , spirt mountian,koa an my 2hr pizza. look for tomcat not to be found. thanks to brevin for takeing us to the batcaves an the oasis an again thank brev for geting me started for the ride home.:D:D:D
We had a great time Bill. - Thanks

J&M

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
thanks to 24 family that had thanksgiving with us. thanks for the good food , good weather an to all the cooks. thanks to wattman/michael for bring his big sceen an projector . showing harry potter last chapter, an thanks to jim for bring king of the hammer race " second night" a few of us line up for drivin movie atmosphere, popcorn an sodas thanks to angie. thanks to papa bear leading us through the dune , spirt mountian,koa an my 2hr pizza. look for tomcat not to be found. thanks to brevin for takeing us to the batcaves an the oasis an again thank brev for geting me star for the ride home.:D:D:D

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Just arrived home safe and sound. Garrett and Malarie are still on the road as we stuck behind to get some extra ride time in. Dune run + Salvation Mt. + Canyon run pt. II! (PB, Grumpy - we went further into the canyon an would've kept going if it weren't for lack of petrol. That canyon is awesome! Love rocks! :D)

Thank you to everyone for making the weekend an awesome one! Thank you to Grumpy and family for inviting us all out and showing everyone what hospitality is all about! Thanks to the Nescher off-roading clan (generations 1-3 :)) for leading us on some great rides! Thanks to JimandMelissa for supplying the tunes! Thanks to Garrett and Malarie for being awesome.

Great meeting new friends and seeing old. The riding, the food, and especially the laughs. Good times, good times indeed. :)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Just arrived home safe and sound. Garrett and Malarie are still on the road as we stuck behind to get some extra ride time in. Dune run + Salvation Mt. + Canyon run pt. II! (PB, Grumpy - we went further into the canyon an would've kept going if it weren't for lack of petrol. That canyon is awesome! Love rocks! :D)

Thank you to everyone for making the weekend an awesome one! Thank you to Grumpy and family for inviting us all out and showing everyone what hospitality is all about! Thanks to the Nescher off-roading clan (generations 1-3 :)) for leading us on some great rides! Thanks to JimandMelissa for supplying the tunes! Thanks to Garrett and Malarie for being awesome.

Great meeting new friends and seeing old. The riding, the food, and especially the laughs. Good times, good times indeed. :)

Ha!!! That was you guys!!! I passed you on the 210 right at Lake Ave in Pasadena when I was going to work last night.

It was about 11:45pm. I saw the trailer and then the truck (I was doing 85mph in my black Si rocket so I couldn't slow down fast enough...LOL!!!) and I said to myself, how many other NRG trailers with a black Ford dually pulling it!!! Cool...

I missed everyone, and look forward to Chris getting back on his feet and going to Soboba in January.

Now we have a spacecraft on it's way to Mars and I have work for the next 8 months at least....

Hope everyone had a good time, and thanks to everyone for the pictures... I can imagine the fun!!!!:)

I missed La Familia, but I guess we can't make every one of them... Unless of course, I win the Lotto...:rolleyes:

I can dream can't I?:D

Dan...

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Wow! What an awesome trip! Thanks to all of LaFamilia that made this one of the best Thanksgiving Holiday ever:D
My trip started the weekend before the Holiday when I met up with Jimmy and Melissa at the new Off-Road Park in OC Wells. We had a great time even though we had to fight of some crazy wind for a couple of days:eek: But never fear, Jimmy was there with his bag of tricks and we were able to tie up a couple of wind screens tothe sun shelter so we could enjoy a fire at night. It worked awesome! Cisco and Mikey showed up for dinner on Saturday evening and then stayed up all night and put Frankie's RZR back togeather:eek: They got it done and we met up with them in Truckhaven and took a ride to the Salton Sea and Sunday. Jim found some crazy rocks to climb on the waters edge and we hung out for a while and enjoied Cisco's company:D
Then it was time to head off to Mammoth Wash and play in the sandbox. We had a great time, did two or three rides a day and had an incredible Thanksgiving dinner:D All and all we did good mechanically, I shreaded a belt at Blowsand Hill in OC Wells and Mike blew his and got stuck on a dune face:eek:
Thanks again to all that shared there Holiday with us and Kathy and I love you all:D
Here are a few pics of our adventure, enjoy!

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Nice pix George

Thanks for sharing them. That was definately a week to remember with many more to look forward too..........:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000