Thanksgiving ???

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Jim,

Are you just asking where everyone is going or are you looking for a group to hang with? I'll be at end of Holly Rd from Sunday to Sunday if you are interested. SXS's and Jeeps plus some bikes.

I know the Currie clan will be in JV off of Boone.
Thanks for the offer. Would love to camp with you guys sometime.

Now that the girls decided they want to race, we will probably go to JV so they can practice more. Most weekends we're in OW so hopefully, we can work out a time to play in the dirt with you guys.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
been to jv for thanks giving the last 5 years. but we have to do a non gambling-non fun trip to vegas on t.g. to do a wellfair check on the father in law. :( but our group is still going to jv. anderson lakebed.

Lardoggy

Aug 9, 2010
I'm working on the family group to head to Jawbone this year,so far looks like it will happen.I will update this as it get closer to the date,I plan to head up Monday the 19th to Sat. CAN'T WAIT!:D

socaldmax

Aug 9, 2011
I'm going to camp over off of S22 right by the 4x4 obstacle course. I'll be there from Tues evening through Sat. or Sun, haven't decided yet.

I'm sure there will be others there as well. Looking forward to some serious 4 wheeling and a great T-day dinner!!

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Made it to camp today. S22 right next to the entrance to the 4x4 park. Our usual spot.

Stop by for a cold one if you're in the neighborhood......:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000