The Dirt Series ROUND 2!! INFO

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
we will be there.! it should be a fun filled weekend with lucas regionals on saturday and dirt series sunday... We will be running cars in both events and luckily if we have an issue or shop is in between tracks.! #imgmotorsports
If anyone needs help on the in between don't hesitate to holla

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
In.
-Nolan
What happened at havasu ? My excuse was i ended up at er care due to debris in my eyes. I could not see at all after lap 1 due to gear problems. I could not open my eyes on the start of the 4th lap.

nolanremlinger

KOH Here I Come - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 13, 2010
What happened at havasu ? My excuse was i ended up at er care due to debris in my eyes. I could not see at all after lap 1 due to gear problems. I could not open my eyes on the start of the 4th lap.
Thats what happen to my eyes after the mud race in phoenix! but yeah my steering rack started freezing up in practice.. we pulled it apart and it was rusted from the mud/water in phoenix...in order to get to the rack we had to pull the radiator..upon re-installation one of us didnt tighten the hose clamp on the water line which popped off during the race...really thought we had everything dialed this time...thats racing i guess!
-Nolan

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
Any of your guys do the Sat practice or just Sunday morning? Also What time are the sxs races? Trying to find info on the site but it's pretty limited.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000