Arctic Cat The new Artic Cat 180 horsepower engine.

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
yeah i was thinking the same thing. thats a WHOLE lot of speculation and nothing concrete. no rumors at all, i know from the guys working on the project that they scrapped the motor they had been working with for the last few months and decided to go another route. this was recent, as in about a month or two ago. that motor above is definitely not what they WERE using and i dont think that is what they are going to either.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
If you want to buy it any time soon, simply go to the CARB website and see if they have submitted for emissions approval. Easy peasy!

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
If you want to buy it any time soon, simply go to the CARB website and see if they have submitted for emissions approval. Easy peasy!
They hide it until it is released. Both yamaha and the turbo polaris wasn't shown on CARB until after the model was released.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

fortune46x

Aug 1, 2013
Iowa
yeah i was thinking the same thing. thats a WHOLE lot of speculation and nothing concrete. no rumors at all, i know from the guys working on the project that they scrapped the motor they had been working with for the last few months and decided to go another route. this was recent, as in about a month or two ago. that motor above is definitely not what they WERE using and i dont think that is what they are going to either.
It was last summer that they scrapped the motor they were working with, they've been testing the same motor since July now, Chris Metz wont let 2012 repeat itself.

The one they are using will easily top the current NA hp market.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000