The Sickest Rhino No One Knows About!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

WOW!

The Sickest Rhino No One Knows About!!!!!

This Rhino was built by ___________ for ___________ to race in the ___________ series. The awesome fiberglass body was made by ____________. Its powered by a front mounted ______________ engine built by _______________.

OK so who knows about this insane machine? We will soon find out as it is slated to be featured in Side X Side Action Magazine. For now just check it out!

One thing I did hear was that if he rolls it could easily cost him $10K in body damage!!!!!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Well its running Harts Suspension and spindles. I dont understand why you would move the motor to the front like they did....but the body was cool looking

BlackRhinoPerformance

BRP Site Sponsor - UTVUnderground Approved
I went down to their shop on Wednesday to check it out, since I missed it at the SSSS. He's been building it and keeping it under wraps for 2 years now. He finally finished it because it's been sold. And guess what? It's a birthday present for a 9 year old kid so that he can race it. Honesly, it's just too beautiful to take in the dirt, much less get beaten up on a race track.

He had thought about building several of these for sale, but decided against it. He's an interesting guy. Charlene from UVT Weekly asked me if I could get her contact info. When I called, he said "Oh... no, that would be just too much hassle if people started calling me...".

He's an over the top talented guy. He also builds custom metric cruisers for Yamaha Motor Corp. to take to shows. Great guy, and doesn't really want people to know who he is. But it sure is fun to visit his shop, there's always something new hiding in some corner that he'll tell you 'you didn't see that'. :D

BlackRhinoPerformance

Just noticed that he bannered the table. He is also involved with a company that builds military shoot & loot vehicles. They were using Rhinos, and now have moved to Teryx's. I got to check out something new they're working on, a single seat Teryx, they call it a Prowler. They cut out the stock frame just behind the front wheels and just forward of the rear wheels, and replace it with their own. They center a single seat, move the engine forward, and put the pedals on each side of the engine. Pretty interesting design.

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
If you wanted to keep it a secret, the SSSS isn't the place to do it! :D

It was one of my favorites from the show for sure.

It was in the same booth as the "Prowler" Military UTVs made by Phoenix International. Palhegyi Design is right there on the door.

Very slick UTV. Fit and finish is awesome and it has looks to back it up. The fiberglass work is off the charts.

The engine is moved forward, just like DFR moved the engine forward in Nessie.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I agree it was so clean, the design of just about everything was pristine. The guy did tell me they figure if it rolls it would be 10 grand to fix. They did not make any molds for the stuff it cant be made twice.

so brian it is being built down here???

BlackRhinoPerformance

It was built here in El Cajon. It's been 'in the works' for almost 2 years, and was a work of art since the first time I saw it.

Joey, I'll get some more details on when and where it's going to loose it's virginity. I think I'm going to cry when I hear it's been rolled or t-boned.

I'll tell you what, I sure wish I was that 9 year old. I'd be a lot more excited about birthdays...

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
so i know Jeff (the Builder) pretty well. he is an extremely talented guy. The car will be popping it's Chery for our photo shoot for the magazine. We will have detailed info on the car and shots with the body off of it too. Jeff is part of the design team that brings new models to Yamaha and this started as just a fun project because he had an itch to do some desert racing.

i know he's got some interesting projects planned for the future and they are sure to turn your heads.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000