The State of the UTV Desert Racing Class

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Sounds to me like Someone with a unlimited car whined about getting spanked by Lacrecia. What a joke.
RIght? I'm so over the whining. But to top it off, a rule change in the middle of the season? Really? This is why we should have a committee. We need to be voting on rule changes as a group. Yes, my team and I moved for business reasons, but we are very excited to have unlimited suspension and something else in the near future. Oc1 Thank you! I appreciate your sportsmanship. I too, welcome newcomers to our class. Good luck all! See you next week!

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
From the UTVRA website:

Update on Factory Turbo UTV racing in BITD and SCORE
Tue, 04/21/2015 - 09:23 — Admin
Starting with the SCORE Baja 500 in June all factory turbo UTV's will be required to race with ECM's that will be issued at tech inspection. These ECM's will be installed at tech and sealed. The ECM must be removed by a race official at the end of the race. These ECM's will be marked with the UTV race number and will stay with the race series. All factory turbo race UTV's must contact Cory Sappington 602-769-6164 prior to racing to schedule a meeting to have the ECM installed and matched to their UTV. Please contact Cory asap If you are racing a factory Turbo UTV in BITD or SCORE.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Classic case of the 'fox watching the hen house.' ^^^^

Haha
"Don't look at the man behind the curtain!"

How long before we look back at this thread as a "I told you so thread" 1 year? 2 years?

I hope and wish more would take a real honest look at the "State of the UTV class" and not look at it through bias eyes, or the what's best or benefits me now attitude. So many classes have gone down this path. So many classes have failed too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000