The XX was the fastest car at WORCS today.

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
The XX was the fastest race car at Sand Hollow this weekend. Besting the turbo cars also. Pretty big win for just the cars second race. Bet we will see alot more of this.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Interesting...specifically on a sand course too...i would have thought turbos would have a bigger advantage in the sand...

Were the classes relatively the same? between the winning car and the turbo cars he beat...for example he wasn't in an unlimited class with a super built supercharged motor and the turbo cars were stock production or something along those line.

I am not asking to stir the pot...i am generally interested and not familiar with WORCS classes.

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
Interesting...specifically on a sand course too...i would have thought turbos would have a bigger advantage in the sand...

Were the classes relatively the same? between the winning car and the turbo cars he beat...for example he wasn't in an unlimited class with a super built supercharged motor and the turbo cars were stock production or something along those line.

I am not asking to stir the pot...i am generally interested and not familiar with WORCS classes.
Pro Stock car with stock drive train and arms. . .Came from the third row to win the pro stock class. And posted the fastest over-all time for the day..Super rough course where suspension set up overrode horse power.

Last edited:
Reactions: tatum

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
The XX was the fastest race car at Sand Hollow this weekend. Besting the turbo cars also. Pretty big win for just the cars second race. Bet we will see alot more of this.
I bet you're right. Cognito dominated BITD for a full year in a NA car but a lot of people still think it's all about HP.

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
I bet you're right. Cognito dominated BITD for a full year in a NA car but a lot of people still think it's all about HP.
So true.... The first hand report I got was the car was leaving guys behind in the rough stuff. It will be interesting to see how it does at a Lucas type track.

Reactions: tatum

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
So true.... The first hand report I got was the car was leaving guys behind in the rough stuff. It will be interesting to see how it does at a Lucas type track.
Do you know of anyone who is going to race Lucas?

702sandman

Sep 12, 2015

Ray is a good driver I'm sure we will see him on the podium more this season, I believe this was the 3rd worcs race if I'm not mistaken for the XX the first 2 races I believe he had some issues. As far as horse power he raced in the pro stock class he did not race against the turbos that was a completely different race he is just comparing times. At the last round of worcs at lake havasu I had the fastest lap of the weekend in my pro stock car even over the turbos. I would have swore my turbo car would produce faster lap times but it didn't lol I think all the times you are waiting on the boost to build up takes time where in the NA car we are pinned the whole time in the corners and not waiting on boost.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000