Tierra Del Sol 50th Aniversary March 2-4

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WE WERE THERE LAST YEAR WITH JIM & SOME OTHER FRIENDS FROM HOLTVILLE THAT CAME OUT. CISCO, VICKY & MIKEY CAME OUT FOR DINNER SATURDAY NIGHT. BRYCE & HIS DAD CAME OUT SATURDAY & STAYED WITH US. WE HAD A LOT OF FUN & OUR FRIENDS WANT TO COME BACK. (3 FAMILIES.)
I AM WITH JIM. WAY TO MANY PEOPLE ON THE MAIN RIDES. WE SUPPORT THE CAUSE BY BUYING RAFFLE TICKETS & BUYING FROM THE VENDORS. WE WENT ON OUR OWN RIDES & WATCHED THE SHOW @ THE RV PARK. IT IS LIKE WHEN YOU GO TO DISNEYLAND OR SEA WORLD. YOU EITHER GO ON A TOUR OR YOU CHOOSE YOUR OWN WAY. I CHOOSE GOING MY OWN WAY.

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Jaime do you think it's a good idea to start a food list?

Friday
Class51600 hamburgers/cheese/bread

Saturday

Sunday

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Jaime do you think it's a good idea to start a food list?

Friday
Class51600 hamburgers/cheese/bread

Saturday

Sunday
Ok with me. M is trying to decide today. I think she thought you guys were doing the burgers on Sat night and we were going to try and do something Cajun Friday night so you didn't have to cook when you got there.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Ok with me. M is trying to decide today. I think she thought you guys were doing the burgers on Sat night and we were going to try and do something Cajun Friday night so you didn't have to cook when you got there.
Sorry Jaime, I'm sure your right, I was not thinking.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Jamie, YOU are always right. Toni here and YES, I said hamburgers SAT because( remember Ernesto..) we are in lent and don't eat meat on Fridays until Easter. I was thinking of bringing some fish to grill , we can add it to whatever else is on the menu for Fri. TXS for thinking of us.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Jamie, YOU are always right. Toni here and YES, I said hamburgers SAT because( remember Ernesto..) we are in lent and don't eat meat on Fridays until Easter. I was thinking of bringing some fish to grill , we can add it to whatever else is on the menu for Fri. TXS for thinking of us.
Can you guys eat shrimp on Friday?

Thinkin some special Cajun cooking would be fun. :cool:

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
So it looks like a Cajun feast Friday night on us. Bring your appetite and that's all you need to bring.

Friday:
Shrimp - Creole or Jumbalaya
Red Beans and Rice
Cornbread
Beignets

Saturday:
Burgers by Ernesto

And hopefully some treats from Kathy somewhere in there.....:cool:

Bring whatever snacks you want for rides.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
We're gonna head out Wed. night to try and get a good spot.

Please reply with the word "IN" and when you will arrive so we know how much realestate to stake out.

We'll be on Holly Road hopefully right on the corner at the S22. If not, then somewhere down Holly rd.

Easy parking and easy to find. Close to the main event area.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Man, I'm so freakin bummed!!! I'll be at work, so enjoy. I was contemplating spending the gas money I don't have, but I have to work. Man the space business sucks.... (well sometimes anyway!):mad:

Eat some jambalaya for me, o.k.? I haven't had that in ages, and love the chit!!!:cool:

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I'm in Baby! Thinking now I may head out Thursday afternoon. I will have BBQ Meat Ballz and of course some of Kathy's famous goodies:D I'll know for sure if I'm comming Thursday afternoon or Friday morning by Wednesday and let ya know:D

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Man, I'm so freakin bummed!!! I'll be at work, so enjoy. I was contemplating spending the gas money I don't have, but I have to work. Man the space business sucks.... (well sometimes anyway!):mad:

Eat some jambalaya for me, o.k.? I haven't had that in ages, and love the chit!!!:cool:
You will be missed. Hope you can make it again soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000