Toni's NEW RZR-4 Robby Gordon but I get to drive it

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Well guys I could not pass up the offer that was given to me. It was just too good to pass up and got a new RZR-4 Robby. Ok I would like all my friends to suggest how to do things right on this rig for example where to purchase the storage bags for the radio system and clamps for other things. I have a full radio system with 2 head sets but Jaime is going to help me get the other 2 sense my system allows up to 8. Also George (aka Jorge when the wife is gone) please post pics and give me suggestions and where you got all your cool stuff. In advance let me say thank you.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Very nice!! I want those doors!! Congrats........Dave

rockrae

Mar 12, 2011
Moto activ is a great company for the doors and accessories.(I recomend them to anyone looking) Freddy does a great job on the fit and finish. The buddy just got his about a month ago same rzr4 only in the red and white and black of course all the fixings also. I love the suicide doors though makes getting in so much easier.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Thank you all we are making so many plans. We are try to figure out how to put all the stuff we need to add to get it working the way we want. Please provide picks on your roof installations I like to get some ideas. I'm waiting for my compadre to tell me were he got those bags that are above his head where he puts all the radio equipment in. Papa we would love and hope to go one of these years but have not made it happen. This year E3 is got games and B is got her prom on that weekend so lost going on, sorry. We are so exited this AM I got up to find E3 sitting in the car. Can't wait for the end of the month and the memorial Tecate ride.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Sorry we have way too much going on during that weekend. We will be going to the Tecate ride on the weekend of the 28th.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Love ya both, hey guys I need suggestion on how best to do stuff to the RZR, lessons learn, part, etc.

Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000