Toni's NEW RZR-4 Robby Gordon but I get to drive it

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
The only spec I found on them is

[FONT=&quot]20 Amp (240 watts). Illuminates when "on". Use .250" disconnect terminals. Drill 1/2" hole or use with panel 85925[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]and[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]20 Amp (240 watts). Switch with aircraft safety guard: lift cover and flip switch to turn on, flip down cover for quick off. Perfect master "arming" switch for ignition, nitrous, etc.[/FONT]
I HAD THE BLUE ILLUMINATED SWITCHES ON MY GOLFCART. THEY ARE IN AN AREA WHERE YOU BUMP THEM WITH THE BACK OF YOUR LEG. I KEPT BREAKING THEM OFF. I HAVE THE COVERED TOGGLE SWITCHES IN THE DASH OF THE RHINO. I LIKE THEM BUT I HAVE BURNT OUT SEVERAL SETS OF THEM. I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS FROM THE DUST OR FROM WASHING THE RHINO. I LIKE THE COVERED TOGGLES THE BEST.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
ON A DIFFERENT SUBJECT BUT IT COULD HELP YOU OUT TOO ERNESTO. HOW DO YOU KEEP DUST & WATER OUT OF THE BACK OF YOUR RACE RADIO? I WASH MY RHINO A LOT BECAUSE WE USUALLY RIDE IN VERY DUSTY AREAS & WE ARE USUALLY @ THE BACK OF THE PACK. (BY CHOICE)

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
1 Internal lights (Switch)

2 Rear light (Switch)

3 Intercom

(Possible switch even though it has a power on off)

4 Radio

(Possible switch even though it has a power on off)

5 Open

6 Open

#1 Race radio and intercom (Pictures of what other people have done for example how they routed the wires and so on) Working on it almost done, thank to E3 and the pics of George's rig.
#2 Mount for race radio antenna (On order)
#3 Rear view mirror and mounts (On order)
#4 Mount for green sticker (On order)
#5 Mount for Flag
#6 Mount for extra tire
#7 Mount LED lights in the cab for night riding.
(I have LED's that I was planning to used for signals on the old rig)
#8 Rear LED dust light
(I have LED's that I was planning to used for signals on the old rig)
#9 Mount for ice chest
#10 Mount for gas tank
#11 Front LED or HID lights for night riding.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
ON A DIFFERENT SUBJECT BUT IT COULD HELP YOU OUT TOO ERNESTO. HOW DO YOU KEEP DUST & WATER OUT OF THE BACK OF YOUR RACE RADIO? I WASH MY RHINO A LOT BECAUSE WE USUALLY RIDE IN VERY DUSTY AREAS & WE ARE USUALLY @ THE BACK OF THE PACK. (BY CHOICE)
Remove it or cover it with plastic bags. I plan on covering it because I mounted it on my roof and should be a bit less dust on it.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Remove it or cover it with plastic bags. I plan on covering it because I mounted it on my roof and should be a bit less dust on it.

That is the same place we just installed mine, it looks and works better for me ;-)

and I hope it will have NO dust or water problem ;-)

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
That is the same place we just installed mine, it looks and works better for me ;-)

and I hope it will have NO dust or water problem ;-)
MINE IS IN THE DASH. I CARRY A PLASTIC TRASH BAG ON RIDES IN CASE IT RAINS. WHEN I WASH THE RHINO I AM CAREFUL NOT TO GET THE BACK OF THE RADIO WET. IF YOU KEEP IT COVERED WITH A PLASTIC BAG WHEN YOU RIDE, WON'T THAT KEEP THE HEAT IN?

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
MINE IS IN THE DASH. I CARRY A PLASTIC TRASH BAG ON RIDES IN CASE IT RAINS. WHEN I WASH THE RHINO I AM CAREFUL NOT TO GET THE BACK OF THE RADIO WET. IF YOU KEEP IT COVERED WITH A PLASTIC BAG WHEN YOU RIDE, WON'T THAT KEEP THE HEAT IN?
I only meant for washing not riding, they tend to get very hot.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Look at this 5 for under 20 dollars.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Ancor-555105-Marine-Electrical-Waterproof/dp/B000NI1HOW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1304451800&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: Ancor 555105 Marine Grade Electrical Nickel Plated Brass Toggle Switch Waterproof Toggle Boot (5-Pack): Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Yea I know the problem was that most around here were between 7.99 and 13.99 so I thought it was a good idea if I need some more and just thought of a few.
interior light
rear light
front LED
flag light

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Question, what size fuse are you guys using for the LED light? I see 5 and 3 amp. Any suggestions? Not part numbers just amperage.

Thank you.

By the way I'm still working on wiring but it's looking real good, I have 4 switches 3 installed, I need to add one more tonight. I connected the switch on the ground side based on one of my electrician's friend suggestion. So it looks real good I will post pics when I complete it.

1 Inside LED
2 Rear dust LED
3 Future flag LED light
4 Future front LED lights

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
By the way the by the ground side I mean this:

LIGHT RED to BATTERY RED
LIGHT BLACK to switch then switch to BATTERY BLACK.

I have tested and it works well, anyone see any issues?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000