Trail Tested: Hard Pack & Sand (Video)

Ozzy

Aug 17, 2015
Western Colorado
After hooking up with the guys at MSA Wheels and EFX Tires, we had the opportunity to shoot a video for their trail tested series. This was the first of several videos to come and we were excited to work with such a great company! Vitality Films was hired as the video production company to shoot for 3-days in the Utah desert. After months of production the video was released and overall we couldn't be happier with the end result. Check out the full video via the link below, there's some sick footage throughout! I've also included a link to my build thread which highlights all the aftermarket modification made to this machine including product breakdown and photos. This is a work in progress with posting details so stay tuned as I post reviews and photos on this build.

http://www.msawheels.com/trail-tested-1/

http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/index.php?threads/msa-efx-xp1k-build-thread-with-detailed-aftermarket-component-reviews-and-photos.18151/

Osborn-sm.jpg

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Nice Ride!

Very Cool Video! I love the view in the 1st desert section when you hit the kicker and also the jump out of the bowl towards the end, both very nice pieces of film work.

Was the whole video shot on location in the white wash sand dunes?

Ozzy

Aug 17, 2015
Western Colorado
Thank you! Yes, everything was filmed at White Wash due to the variety or sand and rock. Wish we had a Glamis or Little Sahara closer but White Wash is a good weekend fix that is less than 2 hours away... Thanks for watching and for the feedback!

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
No problem, I definitely enjoyed the video. White Wash looked awesome to me, to be able to hit rocks, trails, and some sand all in the same day would be a kick in the pants!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000