troy from c&c racefab

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
what up everyone. i think the only one from here ive ever met is roger. probably more from the races though. my brother and i run tech at m4sx.
and also id like to get the password for the racer section. thanks....troy

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
We've met, you tech'd my kids car at M4 and raced at the Big A last weekend.

You doing Phoenix next week?

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
should be doing pheonix. john and james from riot fab are in.

also im converting our chassis' to streetbike engines. the yellow car will be first, followed by the black car. gonna try and get the unlimited class going finally.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
should be doing pheonix. john and james from riot fab are in.

also im converting our chassis' to streetbike engines. the yellow car will be first, followed by the black car. gonna try and get the unlimited class going finally.

Good call, with the death of the Super Stock and the intro of the T-Rex theres alot of chassis sitting with some money tied up in them that are going to waste because they dont have the engine to run w/ a Teryx. Unlimited my be the answer and revive a little interest in all of this. 1000cc 2wd WFO, I canhear it now.

Another rule change that could help people not wanting to start over would be to change the "must use stock cases" rule to something like; Max displacement 800cc, must retain CV transmissoin, must retain 4 wheel drive. That would allow for Rhinos to run a Can Am or Teryx engine and save the investment in their chassis.

The rule book was written my xXxRhino back before the Teryx, time to review it.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000