turbo maverick clutch

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
My question, Who has the best clutch set up out there for these turbo set up? I see they locked the primary up now and the secondary looks like a stm knock off. What are the dune guys running, what about the desert guys or is everyone keeping them stock? I reflashed ECU clutch works right around 8000 rpm 91mph with stock clutching and stock tires or is there no reason to touch clutch.

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
No clutch kits out that I know of? Wish there was some. Adam suppose to be working on some options, nothing to buy yet.

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
Rito give me 3 more days. parts have been shipped to me. i am waiting. i have been doing them, but getting parts has been SO hard. had parts i have been waiting on since march finally shipped friday. its a 4 day ship to me so i should have them wed/thurs. just gimme a few days.

for dune and open desert, in short bursts the stock clutching is actually pretty decent. you push it hard and hold it to the floor for very long and it will delaminate the belt and pull it apart. reflashed or not. it will handle full throttle for a while but you cant race it or push it much longer than 45 mins hard.

Tzenev

Jul 9, 2013
any new upgrades for thew XRS? My STM/STM combo has been great, except for keeping a very close eye on wear.
X2 on the upgrades for the xrs? I'm still 100% stock but getting ready to reflash and paddle. So if like to get the clutch ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
X2 on the upgrades for the xrs? I'm still 100% stock but getting ready to reflash and paddle. So if like to get the clutch ready.

i have been very hesitant of the reflash. Our clutches have some weird harmonics at the high Rpm range. If the limiter was raisied who knows what would come apart.

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
Rito give me 3 more days. parts have been shipped to me. i am waiting. i have been doing them, but getting parts has been SO hard. had parts i have been waiting on since march finally shipped friday. its a 4 day ship to me so i should have them wed/thurs. just gimme a few days.

for dune and open desert, in short bursts the stock clutching is actually pretty decent. you push it hard and hold it to the floor for very long and it will delaminate the belt and pull it apart. reflashed or not. it will handle full throttle for a while but you cant race it or push it much longer than 45 mins hard.
This was not directed to you I will try your clutch when we get it. But was wondering if anybody else had something out to try. Turbo car runs great with stock clutch.

Tzenev

Jul 9, 2013
i have been very hesitant of the reflash. Our clutches have some weird harmonics at the high Rpm range. If the limiter was raisied who knows what would come apart.
I'm hesitant too, but I want some more power.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000