Turbo Max Cage Build with lowered Rear seats.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Hey Guys figured I should show what I have had going on with the Old Max XDS. I am kind of overwhelmed now as I have been gathering the largest performance parts pile to date. Im going to end up in Divorce court. LOL But I doubt it.

So 2x Motorsports and Partners in crime FST (Torrey) have my car for Developing a cage and Lowered seat brackets to work together with my Dragonfire doors and or stock cars. A quick release lowered seat system for the rear stadium seating is key here. and soon to be available to all, through 2X Motorsports in Mesa AZ.
I still have a Pile of go fast goodies from EVO and AirDam clutches sitting on the shelf ready to go. To much stuff and no time to do it all.

Heres a few pics should be done in a day or 2.

Reactions: suicidejockey

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Yep Lmao funny shit back then, they do a lot of Fab work on all kinds of stuff.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Reactions: JoeyD23

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
looks nice so far Warlock...would love to see some pics once it is completely done

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
looks nice so far Warlock...would love to see some pics once it is completely done
Thanks, I will post some up as it gets finished up.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Ok so I pulled it out for a Labor Day Weekend trip. Few little odds and ends to finish up but I think its a Home run. The 3.5" lowered seat bracket kit is slick and now the quick release brain storm has to start.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Turned out nice Warlock!!!

I always enjoy pictures seeing as i spent my labor day cleaning the garage and making a list of all the stuff i broke last dune season that needs to be fixed before Halloween. Always a longer list then i remember haha!

Reactions: warlock

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
that is going to be very bright. I have a 40" Baja Design that is super bright.
Im not a huge fan of light bars and I'm having my old lights put on a bar that's easily swapped over. I think the light bars pick up to much air born Particulate matter and reflects it back at ya. I'm old school and like the throw of a pencil beam. For the forest road cruising the bars usually work fine and most of the new generation young guns will still love the led bars. So I'm. Gonna have both. Lol.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000