Tyler Winbury & RJ Anderson Take On Glamis! **UTVUnderground Style**

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Team Drivers RJ Anderson & Tyler Winbury Charging Hard in Glamis!

Looks like UTVUnderground.com LOORRS Team Drivers Tyler Winbury & RJ Anderson took on Glamis dunes in their Unlimited UTV race cars this last week over New Years! Even in Glamis the boys were rubbing paint, catching air, and having fun! Enjoy all the awesome pictures!!

All photos taken by the lovely Tammy Winbury!

RJ's Pucker Moment

Last edited:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Is this that RZR what was for sale ?
No the RZR they did end up selling to a guy in Arizona. It was their XMF built car, which was bad ass! The new owner is a member here. I cant remember his screen name. Cool guy. They play with it and plan on or have raced it at ASCC I beleive. Both the XMF WER RZR and the HOLZ WER RZR are 2 of the best built race RZR's to have ever been made IMO.

AudioAddiction44

IVY Racing SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2009
AZ
Nice RJ and Tyler. Wish I was there. Havn't taken the R1 to the dunes yet this year. Hope to though.

699Brent

#699 Pro UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 8, 2009
You guys look like mini sand buggies out there. Nice Air- it looks like fun!

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Wow, thanks for putting these up Joey! The undergrounds the place to be!

The dunes were an absolute blast! This was my first time ever out to glamis so thanks a bunch to tyler for the invite. Deviate films (brian) was also out there, so im sure he has some awesome footage.

The cars worked like champs out there, obviously they were still set up for short coarse but overall they were a blast to drive. Only thing I would change would be power steering and bring some paddles instead of worn out goodyears lol.

We need to organize a utvunderground trip to glamis next year? Im hooked....

P.S. - Tyler, we didnt expect to run into a UTV championship, rookie of the year "hotshot" such as yourself out there anyways:rolleyes:

AudioAddiction44

IVY Racing SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2009
AZ
Well RJ for your info I was suppose to be out there for new years but all of my friends bailed last minute. We just took the play rhinos out for some rock crawling action instead. Trust me if you saw me out there I would be on the back tires only going down the drags. Yeah- boy!

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
I was just giving you crap tyler, someones gotta! :D Crawling around is a blast too, you should come out to moab this year

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
Nice pics Nice Air!!!! wish i would of ran into you guys. Next G trip is the 14th 15th.. Would be nice for Maxpowers and I to ride with you guys!!!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Nice pics Nice Air!!!! wish i would of ran into you guys. Next G trip is the 14th 15th.. Would be nice for Maxpowers and I to ride with you guys!!!
Hapa , you and Max need to spped over to wash 2 , well be there on them dates :D.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000