UFC BJ Penn vs. George St. Pierre

BJ Penn vs. George St. Pierre

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
damn I was just coming here to start a thread on this. Both at the top of their game, both on fire. Wrestling and good strnking or dexterity and great bjj and striking?

One hell of a fight for sure. Go USA!!

Double Trouble Hooks

Jan 15, 2009
uck azz butthole damn shiz!!!

BJ got his azz handed to him tonite!! However, if you dont throw any punches you are bound to lose. Cant take anything away from GSP, he was like a machine but BJ threw almost no punches!
I will eagerly await the Thiago Silva fight with GSP. Thiago walks around at nearly 200 pounds and could chop down any oak tree with his leg kicks. that will be an interesting fight.

Talk to u guys on the next card!!

If nothing else got quite a few drinks in me tonite with this card..wooohooo!!!

Double Trouble Hooks

Jan 15, 2009
yeah, i was actually disapointed that BJ didn't really throw some bombs, he is heavy handed. i think fear actually got to him, never thought I would say that but he did move up in weight and is a natural 155 lbser. Lyota look ed freakin awesome, he made thiago his bitch right up to the point he knocked him out!

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
You definetly have to hand it to BJ for taking the beating and staying in for it. I think he would of gone to the 5th if the doctor and his brother wouldn't of stopped it.

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
Did any body notice all the blood on the mat when the first fight started. I have direct tv and they usually show all the up and comer fights with all the blood after the main event. What happened this time?

Double Trouble Hooks

Jan 15, 2009
Did you guys hear the controversy over GSP's corner putting vaseline on his upper body which is illegal and caused BJ to not be able to effectively use his BJJ. It is possible that rendered him useless in round 2 and lead to the ass whoopin. Just sayin!! It is clearly seen in the video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000