Polaris Under Seat Fuel Cell

deltagolf

Jul 3, 2013
I'm right in the middle of a 2 seat XP 900 BITD build. Does anyone know a good source for an under the seat fuel cell? I'm aware I can design one and have it made. I'm looking for someone that sells them already done first.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Jagged has ATL build theirs. You make it out of cardboard and then send it out to be made. Pretty pricey!

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Call Cognito Motorsports. They are building a 4 seater for a guy that has a 2 seater. He will have a used one for sale probably for a good deal, Perfect timing

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Talk to Jim tell him your interested in buying perkins old fuel cell from 2 seat and he can call and see if for sale

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Talk to Jim tell him your interested in buying perkins old fuel cell from 2 seat and he can call and see if for sale
I think he told me that its going up for sale with whats left of that car....

deltagolf

Jul 3, 2013
Thanks for checking Jim. I have checked with Holz and they are not interested in selling the fuel cell only and unfortunately I can't get hold of Jagged X so we are going to design our own and have it made.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Thanks for checking Jim. I have checked with Holz and they are not interested in selling the fuel cell only and unfortunately I can't get hold of Jagged X so we are going to design our own and have it made.
I dont know who Holz uses for fuel cells, but the Jagged X fuel cell is made by ATL. Obviously anything custom is more expensive, but ATL is PROUD. We use Harmon for our cells. I would give them a call. They do custom cells from start to finish and will built to your specs as well. Also if you can, re-use your stock fuel pump assembly. It will save you some coin.:)

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I dont know who Holz uses for fuel cells, but the Jagged X fuel cell is made by ATL. Obviously anything custom is more expensive, but ATL is PROUD. We use Harmon for our cells. I would give them a call. They do custom cells from start to finish and will built to your specs as well. Also if you can, re-use your stock fuel pump assembly. It will save you some coin.:)
This is very good advice. I believe Holz has Fuel Safe make just the bladder for them and they make their own can. Also check with Pyrotect on pricing. The guy who owns Pyrotect use to own Fuel Safe. They made the custom cell for my NORRA truck and it turned out beautiful and their prices are very, very good as they are trying to build a name. Pyrotect is in Oregon. Yes Jagged uses ATL and their cells are very nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000