Utah new guy

kinda_rhino

Oct 8, 2013
Just picked up an 06 Rhino that has a few mods done to it. Mostly ride in northern Utah and Southwestern Idaho.

Attachments

kinda_rhino

Oct 8, 2013
I also have a bunch of simple stupid questions about rhino's, searched for answers but couldn't find any. So if anyone feels like answering stupid questions please let me know!

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I know that Rhino. A few years back the kid the owned it Raced it with us ( Bonneville Off Road Racing) at Jackpot and Wendover.

Welcome from grantsville Utah. That's a clean ride you have if its still in comparable condition to a couple years ago.

kinda_rhino

Oct 8, 2013
I know that Rhino. A few years back the kid the owned it Raced it with us ( Bonneville Off Road Racing) at Jackpot and Wendover.

Welcome from grantsville Utah. That's a clean ride you have if its still in comparable condition to a couple years ago.

Yah he told me about the jackpot race, said it didn't end to well for him. It needs some cleaning up and a few little things. Its been sitting for about a year now, has a drain on the battery some where that I need to chase down and the red temp light stays on ALL the time. I have no idea if its because someone wired in a water temp gauge or what.

Hoping its a fun machine to cruise around in!

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Yah he told me about the jackpot race, said it didn't end to well for him. It needs some cleaning up and a few little things. Its been sitting for about a year now, has a drain on the battery some where that I need to chase down and the red temp light stays on ALL the time. I have no idea if its because someone wired in a water temp gauge or what.

Hoping its a fun machine to cruise around in!
On a car this modified I would just install a battery shut off switch and keep it off when the car is not in use.

kinda_rhino

Oct 8, 2013
Welcome I also live in northern Utah we should go riding some time where do you like to ride
I usually do most my riding by our ranch in idaho. right out of our back gate there are hundreds of miles of blm trails, everything from highspeed sandy washes to whoops and rock crawling its a riot! around here i go to farmington and bountiful alot, but i spent the weekend at the dunes and had a great time with the rhino!

kinda_rhino

Oct 8, 2013
That is a awesome looking car! It was on ksl for a while I highly considered buying it. I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks man! its pretty fun, I had it at the dunes over the weekend and the suspension is incredible, but needs more power and clutch work. The wheels and tires are way too heavy for sand in my opinion! time for some light weight wheels and some paddles!

07rhintax

Mar 9, 2013
Those pics are awesome we should go riding sometime I live in west point where do you live. What motor is in your rhino

07rhintax

Mar 9, 2013
I think I ran into the owner of the prowler up Farmington a month or 2 do you have another buddy that has a blue rhino

kinda_rhino

Oct 8, 2013
I think I ran into the owner of the prowler up Farmington a month or 2 do you have another buddy that has a blue rhino
I am in south ogden, thats my buddy jakes red prowler and his brother andrew has the blue rhino.
We are thinking about farmington this weekend

kinda_rhino

Oct 8, 2013
Those pics are awesome we should go riding sometime I live in west point where do you live. What motor is in your rhino
I have the 686 motor according to the previous owner but honestly i don't know. Im trying to decide what to do for more power

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000