All UTV's UTV Underground Forum Discount!!

AlternativeOffroad

Alternative Off Road - Official UTVUnderground Spo
As you all should know, we are giving free shipping on any order over $199 usually, but I will reduce that number to $99 to forum members as a special!

That means if you buy even 1 HIDX 4" Light, it ships free to forum members!
Or get your hands on a brand new Rigid Industries LED Lightbar, a Baja Designs Light bar, a Rugged Radio intercom setup, and more!

Please let me know if you have any questions, and PM me for a coupon code to use!

Thanks guys!

(Excludes train horns and no other discounts apply)

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
I went to your website, but I didn't see any clamps 2" for the Commander or did I just overlook them..I'm needing black flag mount and fire extinguisher mount.. Thanks Barbara

AlternativeOffroad

Alternative Off Road - Official UTVUnderground Spo
Hi Barbara!

We actually haven't put the 2.0" straps online yet because we don't usually stock those, we stock up to 1.75" but we can certainly get the 2.0" drop shipped straight to your door!

As for the flag mount, were you looking for a vertical bar mount or a horizontal bar mount? As for the fire extinguisher mount, Axia Alloys doesn't make any specific mounts for that but you could get a universal clamp and fabricate something out of metal and strap clamps if you wanted to go that route.

Thanks!
James

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
I was going to mount it to the short horizontal bar between the to vertical bars on the cage...so I guess I will need the hortizontal clap...I've been running redneck hose clamps since Nov..so it's time to upgrade..:D:D...pm me and I will get you all the info...Thanks Barbara

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000