UTV World Championship POV/GoPro/Replay Cameras

Caleb Norman

Feb 16, 2015
Hey Guys this is Caleb from Mad Media. I'd like to find out if anyone is planing on mounting cameras on their race cars for the UTV World Championship this week? If you are we'd love to get that footage and would like to request that you have certain settings on your cameras.

On your cameras can you please make sure you are recording at a 16x9 aspect ratio.
If you are using a any of the GoPros the best setting would be a 1080p
Secondly on the settings please try and record at 24 frames a second. If you can't record at 24 frames a second then 30 frames a second would be okay.

If you have any questions on these settings check out this video link from GoPro on using your camera and updating settings.

Hero 4 Silver:

Hero 4 Black:

Hero 3s:

The more footage we can get the better the show can be! We are really excited about bring UTVs to a bigger market and showcasing what these vehicles can do. If you have any questions feel free to email me (Caleb) at [email protected] I would love to answer your questions and help.

If you would like to share your footage please email the following information to [email protected]

1.) Your Full Name.
2.) Your Vehicle Number and class you race in.
3.) Your address and phone number.
4.) What cameras you plan to use on your car.

Caleb Norman

Feb 16, 2015
I would love to share footage with you! We suck at a cameras. I have 2 RePlay Mini 1080 but never seem to get any footage! I need a camera guy haha
We will have a POV guy out there. His name is Gio. If you see either him or me feel free to stop us and we can help answer any questions you might have about setting up your camera

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000