UTVUG Photo Contest and Holiday Member Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

KAWASAKI - MUZZYS - DRAGONFIRE

Kawasaki

Muzzys Performance Motorcycle Exhaust Systems & Parts

Kawasaki Teryx Performance & Accessories Yamaha Rhino Accessories, Yamaha Rhino Performance, Arctic Cat Prowler, Polaris Ranger & RZR, Custom Yamaha Rhino @ DragonFireRacing.com

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Ok so its time to run the first of many planned member promotions! For the first a prize package courtesy of Kawasaki (thank you UTVUG member Hep!), Muzzys, and DragonFire Racing!

An assortment of stickers and decals will also be tossed in!!

So here's how to win. We want you to post the sweetest picture of your SXS that you possibly have. This isnt a UTV of the month contest, this is a picture of the month. Lets see your SXS's launching in the air, sliding a turn, plowing in snow, or sitting on a cliff. We will take submissions posted by you in this thread until December 23rd. We will then compile the photos and our panel of non biased judges will decide on our favorite photo! A winner will be announced on Christmas Day!

The winner will recieve this awesom prize package consisting of Kawasaki, DragonFire, and Muzzys apparel as well as your picture on the homepage of the Underground for a week, and an assortment of stickers and decals!

So get to snappin!!!!

Last edited:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Re: UTVUG Holiday Member Promotion

HERE IT IS THE PALA RACEWAY HOLIDAY GP MUD BATH!!!

Little bit of air on that soopy track!!!!FLYIN THE UNDERGROUND FLAG!!!

#45 OFFROADSWAPMEET

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Nice shot Dan!!! Come on everyone get your pics in...dont make me look stupid.......LOL...ok so thats not hard to do but lets see some shots of your cars! I dont want to have to postup my own pics of your cars! Racers are included in this!!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix

I dont have too many action shots... but these are some of my favorites :D

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009

This pic I snaped while scared half to death. LR was hitting the berm so hard I could feel it...never got hit, dudes got skills. Not trying to win but keep the thread going. Great idea Joey

Attachments

roostingrhino

Roost That Rhino - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 21, 2009
one of our group bent a spendal and broke the tie rod after flying off a big drop off. we were pretty close to china wall and had to 3 wheel back to wash 3 it took for ever!

this is my dad in his car and his dog lola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000