UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaSmurf805

Apr 30, 2014
We could use the canopy to keep cool while spending time out in the desert with friends and family, KOH, Ocotillo Wells, & Cal City. And my RZR stole all my money!

FREDRZR4

Nov 23, 2011
Calexico,CA
I would love to use the Canopy for when i go riding in the summer in the Imperial valley, as it gets pretty hot down here, also to take it to all the Baja races 250,500,1000 and all the offroad events i attend too all yr long

Attachments

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
Well My SxS isn't a RZR but it isn't much of a Rhino anymore either. I've been a Member on here for a long time and would Love to Have 1 of these Ez-Ups sitting over my SxS to match my UTV Underground stickers that I've always ran on my car.

Here's my car:

steven.gifford90

May 8, 2014
Iowa weather is unpredictable, and we race rain or shine (or snow). Canopys are a must! Lets spread UTVUG in the midwest!

Stephen Lee

Honeybadger
Jul 9, 2013
Farmington NM

I need this canopy to keep my crew and myself cool while working on or making adjustments on my rzr at the dirt riot races...and look like a bad ass too haha!

HutchOven

Apr 2, 2012

The canopy I have now barely works. This would be a great replacement for the track and camping!

Bret901

Team South 1922
Apr 4, 2013
Memphis TN
Team South Motorsports needs this bad! We'd use it at all the races from UTVRR to BITD! Especially need it for Vegas 2 Reno where last years temps were 117!

See don't we look hot out there baking in the desert with no shade.

7dustries

May 8, 2014
We lost our canopy in this wind storm. Our Pups don't have a shade anymore, they would love to be outside when they cant go on rides w\us. We would love to rep the utv underground canopy in our camp. We are out in ocotillo wells ca at least 2 weekends a month. Thanks again guys for reading , see you at camp rzr glamis Halloween 2014 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

dgmartin10

May 8, 2014
I would use it for my family of 5 everywhere we went. We would represent utvunderground and everything the company stands for as Rzr owners. This tent would not go unused. We do desert trips, dune trips, cinder trips. If those are not enough reasons then my final would be that I live in Arizona, the hottest state and this tent would compliment my family nicely and keep us "cooler" in this desert heat. Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Hammy149

May 8, 2014
Phoenix
I need this exclusive utvunderground canopy to help pit for my teammate NAATV and (one day when I win the lotto and get my big break) myself. We have a couple bald guy's on the drinking I mean pit crew and I'd hate for them to get skin cancer while changing tires out in the sun.

We'd use this limited edition canopy at some of the sickest places you've ever been, including all of the BITD and pure series races as well as just another day on the lake.

Attachments

HutchOven

Apr 2, 2012
Some of you guys have $40k into your sxs and are asking for a $100 canopy. Leave it to us poor boys. :D

Xp1k

May 8, 2014
I want this canopy!! I need to purchase one if I don't win this canopy. lol. I would use this tent to represent utvunderground by telling all my friends how I got it and recommend others to join the forum.

below is a picture of my xp1 at Canyon Lake, CA

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000