UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishc27

May 8, 2014
I'd rock this Everywhere!! Glamis, Buttercup, Gordan's Well, even in my Backyard for BBQ's!! It'll also look Sick having over my Tacoma during the week of Camp Rzr in Glamis this year!!

Attachments

CBCecil

May 8, 2014
I want it to set up everywhere I ride my RZR (and other Polaris machines). I would also use it for family and friend gatherings. We have a lot of get togethers and this would strike up awesome conversation with some friends that have considered a Polaris. Plus, you guys rock. I met you guys at Trail Fest in West Virginia last year. You were near the Polaris truck and tent. You showed your dedication and how you used some Polaris machines to capture some riding footage. You really help promote the brand and industry. I wanna do the same for you guys.

Attachments

Dewit!
Feb 1, 2014
Orange County, Mexifornia

I'd use the canapy to sit under and keep cool and enjoy my cold beer while watching the wife wipe down the XP4 1k out in Baja, Glamis, the river, and at home ;)

Sent from my iPhone 7s prototype.

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
I wanted one of these before this giveaway came up! I would use this canopy at all the races and support the best website in the UTV industry. My kids could use the shade and I could use the extra attention it would bring to our race team!

Attachments

Last edited:

NYCEGUY01

Jul 9, 2012
Because it will match the new UTVUG stickers on my new toy..

Ill update the pic if my ride ever gets out of the shop with its new cage......

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Some of you guys have $40k into your sxs and are asking for a $100 canopy. Leave it to us poor boys. :D

You 100% right and with that said that's why we will never turn away from a hook-up or a free deal.. WE DONT HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT TO BUY CHIT !! lol...;)

BT Racing

May 9, 2014
We want to bring it all the way to Guadalajara Mexico!! We are a new racing team recently ran the DOS MARES 500 race at La Paz Baja Mexico and we really needed one of this but here in Mexico it's very difficult to find these products so Please let Us have it!!!!! Here's the car in action!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I need this canopy because it's really neat and my kids need a place to hang out. I hope I win but I am sure somewhere in the fine print I am not eligible. Good luck everyone.

marktorres

Apr 13, 2014
Texas needs some UTV Underground love!! I'm on the far left - picture was taken after winning the second moto of the Texoma Quad Racing Associations UTV Open at Moto City MX in Blanchard, OK. We are working hard with TQRA, OCSN and TORN to get more SxS racing in the Texas/Oklahoma area and supporting UTV Underground by keeping cool under this tent will hopefully bring new people to the forum and help them learn what racing a SxS is all about!

firefighter357

May 11, 2014
Clovis, Ca.
This canopy looks Awesome! I would like this canopy for my family so we can use it all this summer to keep my 4yr old daughter and wife cool in the shade. I hope we win. It would look great at our family reunions this year. Thank you!

Mike909

May 9, 2014
Rock it from Pismo to Glamis keep the Fam and Friends in the shade while lookin good!.. Lookin into SR1 for 2015 would look good in the pits!

Attachments

ridered

May 12, 2014
I need this canopy so i can protect my rzr, but more importantly I need it to help represent and help grow the UTVUNDERGROUND brand in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Attachments

Bart

UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 10, 2012
Canyon Lake, Ca.
I would definately use this out in the desert...being that I have the oldest and slowest car in my group...might as well have the newest and nicest canopy to keep my son and I cool...

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal

needed for hot days this summer when filming at all offroad events from the air. shooting aerial footage of all UTVUG vehichles.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I would put this canopy to good use at all the Lucas Regional races in Az, several in So Cal, and Baja as well.

Attachments

chilly2031

Sep 5, 2013
I could really use it because we rode 100 miles at Hatfield McCoy with almost 100 sxs' s and as soon as we get back to camp I find and had to change a ripped cv boot it starts to rain. So I changed a rear outer cv boot and a cvt belt (just being cautious) at night in the rain and it wasn't a lot of fun but it was well worth it to make the next days ride with all the Wv SXS riders.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000