UTVUnderground and Dirt Alliance Team Up???

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
M4SX, should have worked on the barona thing, this would give two tracks to race at, at least for SxS and Trophy Carts.

Not sure if the Ramona Boys have contacts there or if Regis will race this season at all.

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf
If you're thinking the same Ramona guys that I am, they got approached. Actually, Todd was the one that told me about it. I tried talking to Heather from Podium right after she pulled out of Lake Elsinore and was looking for another track. Unfortunately that didn't work out. At the time, Todd was too busy to do it. I sure would like to see someone step up. I've heard the track is great, and viewing is up on a hillside, so spectators get a view of the entire track. The facilities are kept very clean. Just a great place for a race.

About Regis, it's a little touch and go, but we're hoping he gets back out this season. He's still got our Rhino, and I know he wants to race this season. We're crossing our fingers!!

07fj

Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
I sure would like to see him race, he is very good. he has all the stuff with a full pro race chassis ready to put everyting on/in. I would even help of course if he needs it, but I also know of some more important issues at hand, so wee will see.

I think they talked to Heather also, not sure of the outcome.

Doug mentioned another San Diego short course series?????? heard anything?

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
I sure would like to see him race, he is very good. he has all the stuff with a full pro race chassis ready to put everyting on/in. I would even help of course if he needs it, but I also know of some more important issues at hand, so wee will see.

I think they talked to Heather also, not sure of the outcome.

Doug mentioned another San Diego short course series?????? heard anything?
Negitive on the other series, for the record that wasnt me it was some other guy talking about a SoCal UTV short course seri...oh, god Im slow. Your right, NORRS lotta talk at this point is all I know. Figured you'd know more about it than I Rog.

I see Regis's car on Race Dez for sale less engine, wonder what the story is there?
Actually I see alot of race cars forsale over there.

07fj

Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Negitive on the other series, for the record that wasnt me it was some other guy talking about a SoCal UTV short course seri...oh, god Im slow. Your right, NORRS lotta talk at this point is all I know. Figured you'd know more about it than I Rog.

I see Regis's car on Race Dez for sale less engine, wonder what the story is there?
Actually I see alot of race cars forsale over there.

That is his promod car and it is at Wellers getting all new power, and yes it sold from my info.

he has a full race chassis twin to the Flying banana rhino just waiting to be put together.

If Brian wants to be part of team HRT, I am sure he knows who to call.

I can give some feedback that some of these series, really have not supported UTV's very well, they are viewed as a joke by alot of them out there, when they bring the biggest group of racers to almost any track they go to. more respect is given to 4-5 trucks then 30-40 UTV drivers.

with that many on the track it should be damn near the main event at any short course!!

When you watch or participate in some of these series, after the few trucks have raced the stands damn near empty, WTF, that is bull and to have them run after junior 1-2 Trophy Karts is even more of a joke.

people have to spend good money to get these things competitive and entry fees and payouts are a joke also, if there is a pro UTV class then the payout should be the same percent as the pro trucks and buggies, not padding some pockets for some promoter or track, they have to pay as much or almost as much as the other pro classes and get 50% back or less, that is bull!!!

I am off my box now.

Walter lol

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf
Are you talking about me??? I'm still trying to get a whole weekend outting with a Rhino that stays in one piece.

But yeah, Todd and Chris have been hounding me for a couple years now to be their star driver. To be honest, I just feel like it's only fair to let the rest of ya'll have a chance to win. Plus Todd and Regis are so much better in front of the camera than I'll ever be.

No, these days I leave the winners circle for the young guys. Plus the last time my tires left the ground it took me a couple of hours to clean my seat...:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000