UTVUnderground.com Desert Rally - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
Had a great time at the Jamboree today. I took this quick little video at one of the tire obstacles. I have some other videos as well, but the quality isn't that great.

[ame]http://youtu.be/iIkXDlCB924[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/L9aCPBdUd2A[/ame]

An easy obstacle

[ame]http://youtu.be/kNY_QLX_NfI[/ame]

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Pete Thanks for the pix and vid's but were is the one of you at the top ? :eek: not saying you'll ever see a pix of me at the top . :D

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
While you guys are enjoying your ride out there and avoiding obstacles :rolleyes: I did a nice ride at my local Rock Front with a couple of buddies..............well it was nice until one of them decided to test his roll cage by cornering to hard in his XP. Sorry no pics because none of us wanted to embarrass him, but he was ok except for his pride , and we turned him upright and went on our way.

Hey Pete, I would have tried that obstacle!:p

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Had a great time this weekend with the Underground FAM BAM !!

Joey, the Storm Trooper is be put away and will never see the hard stuff again.. Please let your wife know ill even give it a blanket to keep warm at night..lol..

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
OH before I forget..

THANK YOU TO SXS Performance !!!

You guys hooked it up on a last min wheel and tire deal for me this weekend and the 30" tires are just sick.. The car handles great..

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Pete Thanks for the pix and vid's but were is the one of you at the top ? :eek: not saying you'll ever see a pix of me at the top . :D

Ya Pete! I want to see you rip over that thing! I'll even pay ya $20! Go pat go!

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
For all that missed this EPIC event all I can say is you really missed out! The John Deere guys were awesome in letting us test drive and beat up their stuff.

Here are the highlights:

Awesome People (La Familia , UTV Underground and everyone else that came to hang with us)
Awesome Food Cisco's (carne asada) and Portibello's Italian Food
Awesome Band (Master Splinter and the Shredder's) These guys ROCKED!!
Awesome Whiskey (Cold Cock Whiskey, damn that was smooth)
Nightly UFO sightings... No it was not the whiskey. Those lighted copters with go pros were awesome.
Awesome Nightly Camp Fires
Awesome Riding (washes, hills, rocks, trail rides)
Awesome Playground for the big boys ( 4x4 Park)
Awesome Sponsors

Thank you Jim, Mellisa and Joey D for being the brains for making this great event happen! Can't wait to do it again!!!!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
LaFamilia did an amazing job making everyone feel welcome. Frank took the mic to tell everyone thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
For all that missed this EPIC event all I can say is you really missed out! The John Deere guys were awesome in letting us test drive and beat up their stuff.

Here are the highlights:

Awesome People (La Familia , UTV Underground and everyone else that came to hang with us)
Nightly UFO sightings... No it was not the whiskey. Those lighted copters with go pros were awesome.
Awesome Sponsors

Thank you Jim, Mellisa and Joey D for being the brains for making this great event happen! Can't wait to do it again!!!!
X2 very will said Zane

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Epic is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!!! I didn't even get to go out on the ride, but had such an amazing time at the camp!!!! I'd even come back for more camping!!! The food was off the hook, the whiskey was bomb, the bands were stellar, the young girl singing was mind blowing, the helicopters were sick, I am so glad that I made the decision to go and to bring my son.... We had so much fun hanging out with everyone and look forward to next years jamboree and more trips out to Ocotillo Wells...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011

Here are the highlights:

Awesome Sponsors

YEP!!! Killer everything!!! Well said...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000