UTVUnderground.com Desert Rally - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Cool pics, what's up with trailer off the side of the road ?? Broken hitch ?
I don't know. Saw it on the way to AM PM. It looked like they went through all those whoops too fast. It was probably a rental and no stabilizer bars either. Noobs....:rolleyes::D

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Damn good for a first year event, next year will be unreal. Glad we made it down, as usual good times were had and we are left wanting more. It was good seeing everyone, and can't wait for the next trip :). That little girl that was singing was bad a$$. Stole the show for sure!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Frickin weather was perfect, nice breeze, What a great time we had. So many cool people, great food, excellent music, great trail riding. The off road park was such a good time. I wish I had takin more pics. So much going on I bet I only met about 20% of the people. John deere was out of waivers the 1/2 was into Sat and Black Rhino ran out of stock replacement belts for the Razors and helmet kits for the day. I would say great times for sure. Here are a few pics, The helicopters were pretty cool at night too.

Thanks to every one for attending, Thanks to all that came by our booth.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Your welcome. Thanks for bringing your wheels! It was a blast and already looking forward to next year!!!

Dan...
:D

GunnTeryx4

Feb 9, 2014
Escondido, CA.
We had a lot of fun that weekend. Thank you for putting that event together. Are you going to setup another Ocotillo Wells trip?
We will be out there next weekend, March 1st and 2nd for TDS. We will be camping off pipeline though. Hope you guys can make it out. Let me know?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000