UTVUnderground.com Desert Rally - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
You have Camp Razor this weekend, SEMI next weekend then the UTVUnderground Jamboree the following.. So I know him and Rusty will be very busy, but I assure you this is event is a go..

Im sure if you have any questions just contact Jim, the person that started this thread or just post up a message and he will get back to you.

alfred7

Jun 19, 2010
You have Camp Razor this weekend, SEMI next weekend then the UTVUnderground Jamboree the following.. So I know him and Rusty will be very busy, but I assure you this is event is a go..

Im sure if you have any questions just contact Jim, the person that started this thread or just post up a message and he will get back to you.
Ok so I am going to camp rzr this weekend, then semi show the next weekend, then utv underground's event the following weekenf????? That puts utv underground jamboree at truckheaven nov 16th & 17th. Humm. I think that is why some marketing of this event is needed. The flyer reads nov 8 thru 10? People going don't know when the heck it is.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Ok so I am going to camp rzr this weekend, then semi show the next weekend, then utv underground's event the following weekenf????? That puts utv underground jamboree at truckheaven nov 16th & 17th. Humm. I think that is why some marketing of this event is needed. The flyer reads nov 8 thru 10? People going don't know when the heck it is.
This in the inaugural year so bare with us

The flyer is right. Nov 8-10.

Camp RZR is this weekend. SEMA is next week during the week. The event is that weekend. There should be no confusion if you read the flyer.

We have more info coming this week.

onemooretime

Apr 12, 2012
Lakewood, CA
You are correct! For the peeps new to the area, from the 86 turn West onto the S22 (ARCO AMPM on the corner) go roughly 2 1/2 miles from the AMPM and then left on 4x4 Park Rd. It's the next Gravel road West of Holly Rd. The event will be set up on the Eastside of the Park Rd. Between the S22 and the Off Road Park. Also as Glamisfan stated, the drive down the S22 needs to be slow with a trailer! Lots of rolling dips that will get ya all outta shape:eek: Our tax dollars for sure NOT at work:D
The AMPM has free RV water fill and dump services

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Yeah, someone got his "weeks" and "weekends" mixed up.... I won't point him out, he should know better :rolleyes: Camp RZR this weekend, SEMA next tues-friday, then UTV Jamboree Nov 8-10....

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
This years event is even going to be better then last years . :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ThTb6iffA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ThTb6iffA[/ame]

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
That's right Richie Rich, last year was awesome but this year will be even better! Hammer Town is gonna look like a small village compared to our sprawling Metropolis :D I hope you guys and rest of our Northern clan are gonna be able to make it:)

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
That's right Richie Rich, last year was awesome but this year will be even better! Hammer Town is gonna look like a small village compared to our sprawling Metropolis :D I hope you guys and rest of our Northern clan are gonna be able to make it:)
We will be there save me a place close to you guys. We should be there around 3 or 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000