UTVUnderground.com Presents: RJ Anderson XP1K3

UTVUGKilian

UTVUnderground Social Media
Nov 2, 2015
San Diego, CA
utvunderground.com
UTVUnderground.com Presents: RJ Anderson XP1K3

See the full photo set here --> http://www.utvunderground.com/utvunderground-com-presents-rj-anderson-xp1k3-32654.html

The heavily anticipated offroad viral video “XP1K3” was launched today via UTVUnderground.com. The third installment of the wildly successful film franchise features the driving skills of three time offroad champion, RJ Anderson. UTVUnderground.com and motorsports production powerhouse Mad Media led by directing team “The Martelli Brothers” hit the launch button this morning after debuting the new video to a crowd of over five thousand at Polaris Camp RZR West, in Glamis, California over the weekend. The video launched worldwide today, in conjunction with the opening day of the Specialty Equipment Market Association trade show (SEMA). It is also premiering in a special screening area within BFGoodrich Tire’s SEMA booth, alongside one of the custom built XP1K3 RZR XP Turbo cars. Visitors to the BFGoodrich booth will have the opportunity to see the vehicle up close, photograph it, get signatures from RJ Anderson, and pick up a free XP1K3 shirt while supplies last.

XP1K3 is six minutes of full throttle, turbo powered, mind bending offroad action! RJ Anderson fearlessly attacks massive jumps, high speed drifts, and treacherous man made terrain in his custom 200 horsepower RZR XP Turbo. XP1K3 was shot in the post apocalyptic dystopian decay of abandoned steel mills, old factories, and train yards and features an array of massive manmade obstacles spread out over six locations near Youngstown, Ohio. Tony Vanillo and his team of dirt and ramp engineers at OffRoad Management Group brought the insane obstacle course to life.

“For our third installment of the XP1K franchise, we put RJ in a variety of urban decay settings and created some incredibly challenging stunts. His car control for this chapter had to be spot on and it was. There were no airbags to jump into or safety wires to catch him. RJ executed all of these stunts for real. This is not Hollywood! There is no CGI lot’s of real smoke, but no mirrors! And no other machine on the planet can do what we dreamed up it had to be a RZR. ,” stated CoDirector Matt Martelli.

The XP1K viral film series has accrued more than 16 million aggregate video views across YouTube, Facebook and Instagram so far, and has been watched in more than 70 different countries. The adrenalized, branded video campaign has made hundreds of millions of impressions worldwide, redefining the Sport Utility Vehicle (UTV) and Side-by-Side (SxS) market.

“I am stoked to finally share XP1K3 with the world! I think people are going to be blown away. To be honest, I wasn’t sure if I could pull off all of these stunts! It’s crazy to think we accomplished this all on the Polaris RZR platform,” stated XP1K3 star and offroad Champion, RJ Anderson.

XP1K3 is sponsored by Polaris RZR, BFGoodrich Tires, Monster Energy, Walker Evans Racing Shocks and Wheels, Holz Racing Products, Muzzys Performance Products, K&T Performance, Mastercraft Safety, Impact Race Products, STM Motorsports, Proline Wraps, Benchmark Performance, Dyno Jet / Power Commander, Fuel Customs, Johnny K Powersports, Redline Racing, Fuel Customs and Next Level Motorsports / Aluminum.

Directed by The Martelli Brothers – Produced by UTVUnderground.com & Mad Media
Photography by Mad Media

See the XP1K3 RZR Feature Vehicle Story Here: XP1K3 FEATURE VEHICLE

To learn more about XP1K3 and see all of the videos and photos surrounding the campaign visit: www.XP1K3.com

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Wow that was a cool video.

I thought he was going to miss the ramp on the landing over the boxcars

I also thought he was going to completely over jump the final jump, looked like a hard landing but he did catch some of it.

Well done to crew and all involved!!!

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
That last jump looked like it might have hurt. Nice work!

FullTiltLunatic

Aug 20, 2013
xp2k finished with "to be continued" and RJ spinning around and around the death wall ....

Where the f*#@ is that continuation ??? I've been waiting for months to see how he's going to get out of that.
is it not obvious that was dropped because he couldn't get out of it?

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
is it not obvious that was dropped because he couldn't get out of it?
And how would that be "obvious" ?

Xp1k2 says "TO BE CONTINUED"

It ends with a cliffhanger going around and around ...

Now nothing.

I guess I missed the "obvious" memo.

Nevertheless great video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000