UTVUnderground DECEMBER GIVEAWAY Sponsored by Pit Bull Tires! MEMBER DRIVE

drofmij

Nov 30, 2011
Hello I am Jim and was referred by JimandMelissa

Don't hate me if I win the tires Jim, I will make you a smoking deal on them.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Hello I am Jim and was referred by JimandMelissa

Don't hate me if I win the tires Jim, I will make you a smoking deal on them.
I saw you lurking at the bottom :cool:

Hey we drove down to Gecko last weekend. Texted you but no reply. We're you out there?

drofmij

Nov 30, 2011
I saw you lurking at the bottom :cool:

Hey we drove down to Gecko last weekend. Texted you but no reply. We're you out there?
We were in wash 10, not sure what was up with my phone, had others say they text me and no response and I never got them.

socaldmax

Aug 9, 2011
Hi, this is socaldmax. No, not that one. I'm funnier, and much better looking.

:D

I was referred here by jimandmelissa. He told me he'd give me $100 if he won the tires. I've got 27 college girls in line here waiting to logon, but I gotta make sure they didn't smuggle any bombs in here inside those big bras. Those can't possibly be all real!

Speaking of tires, does anybody know if the Wildcat is gonna have the same bolt pattern as the Rzr? I might need to borrow these tires in the near/distant future. If they ever start selling the darn thing!

:D

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
NEW MEMBERS NEED TO SIGN UP TO WIN!! CHIME IN TO WIN BEFORE ITS OVER!

When your racing in the mud or rocks,these tires will get you in front of the pack.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az

Ok the UTVUnderground giveaway contest is back!!! Here is what we want to do. UTVUnderground wants to crack 5000 members by the end of the month and we need your help. I know that emailing your friends, or facebooking them to tell them about a website is not something you want to do, BUT, would you do it if I told you we are going to give you a set of PIT BULL TIRES???

SO here is what I got. I got a set of 25.5" tall 8ply Pit Bull ROCKER tires for 12" rims. I am going to give these tires to a member of UTVUnderground who helps us get to 5000! You don't have to refer the 5000th member, or be the 5000th member. All you need to do is get someone new to sign up and you or they need to post in this thread who you are and who you referred or who referred them! BOTH of you will be entered to WIN!!! The more members you refer the more chances you have to win!!!! For every member you refer you will be entered to win!!!

Once we reach 5000 I will pull a name out of that hat!

So again, refer a friend, have them register on the site, then post in this thread who you referred (there exact screen-name) or have them post up with who referred them!

SIMPLE!!!!!

READY - SET - GO!!!

(winner will be responsible for shipping costs)

Thank you PIT BULL TIRES!!!!

:: PIT BULL TIRES :: ROCKER® ATV/UTV - XOR TM

I take this as new members since you posted this, 11/29/11, not previous members that were here already

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000