UTVUnderground & Magnum Offroad Hit Glamis **PICS**

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

JayIn760 Flying His Commander 1000

Yesterday (December 17th, 2010) Dan from Magnum Offroad, myself, and 4 customers and members of the site headed out to Glamis, CA for some fun in the dunes in the new Can-Am Commanders. We had 3 Commanders with us, Dan's 1000X and 2 standard 1000 units one being UTVUG member jayin760. We also had a Magnum Offroad built Teryx and Rhino (UTVUG Member Ferg951) that came out to play with us as well. We got to the dunes a little after 9am and rode hard until almost 3pm. The weather and sand were perfect. Not many people were out yet so it felt as if we had the whole playground to our self. The Commanders showed me once again why they are the new UTV king of the dunes as their endless power allowed us to go over just about anything we wanted. I want to thank Jay for letting me jump in with him to tag along as a photographer and Magnum Dan for convincing me to roll on this trip for 2 weeks! After a ton of miles in Johnson Valley the day before my knee which I injured a couple weeks ago wasn't feeling too hot so I decided to just ride shotgun for the day and capture it all on film. I was able to jump out and get some awesome pics of the run, I hope you guys enjoy them!

The Lineup

Magnum Dan in his Commander 1000X

Our buddy Dave tossed some brand new DWT DOONZ Paddles on his Commander, said they worked awesome!

Magnum Offroad installed both in their personal 1000X and jayin760's Commander Rugged Radios DSP Intercom and Race Radios in a really clean location on the Commanders Dash. Contact Welcome to MAGNUM OFFROAD for more information!

The backside lineup at Olds

Magnum built this Teryx last year for a friend, customer, and UTVUG member C-Gibb who recently sold it. The new customer brough it in and had Magnum back half the cage and build it into a 4 seater. They completed the cage on Thursday and the customer just had to roll it out! hahah Not complete but its looking awesome as a 4 seater!

UTVUG Member Ferg951 recently had his Rhino re renevated and turned intoa Magnum built 4 seater. He did a full bed delete and had Magnum set up this awesome cooler set up which is where his buddy in the Teryx got the idea.

My view was awesome all day long!

Last edited:

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Re: UTVUnderground & Magnum Offroad in Glamis **PICS**

Sand looks a little moist. How was the weather?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Re: UTVUnderground & Magnum Offroad in Glamis **PICS**

Sand looks a little moist. How was the weather?
Sand definitley got a little rain the day before but not one drop hit us all day. The sun was out for almost the entire time we were riding. It started to cloud over around 2pm

Perfect!!! Nice pics JD!
thanks brother! Had a blast!!!

Ferg951

Wannabe FatRod - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 17, 2010
we had a great time riding with you guys. dan i think i need some suspension adjustments and for sure so new goggles hahaha. can't wait to go again!

Reactions: 1 person

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Nice photos Joey. Looks like good tymes! The more I see photos/video of Danno mashin' wit the Commander the more I want one! :mad::(:eek::rolleyes::)

RHINOKING

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - ORW
Jan 26, 2009
Hey Joey nice pics, I had a blast with you guys, thanks Dan for giving me the heads up about the trip.Can't wat for the next trip, maybe we can hook up New Years @ Ocotillo.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Great pics. I was out at Glamis this past weekend too... Not too many people out there and the weather was nice. To bad I didn't run into the commanders. I'll be out at Superstition on New Years... anybody else?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Chad there will be a couple between Christmas and New Years at super and ocotillo wells, give me a ring
x2.... not sure of peoples plans for new years day... but I was thinking about coordinating an afternoon ride on new years day.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000