UTVUnderground Presents: 2014 King Of The Hammers - Polaris Racing Video

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJGpYgGLjLw"]UTVUnderground Presents: 2014 King of the Hammers - YouTube[/ame]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fJGpYgGLjLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
Nice work I wish the utv's would have gotten some more love by Dave "But money talks and that is what the UTV's need". I got to meet Chad good guy he is good friends with my good friend Danny. Got to drink some beers with him and shoot the shit about his dad the off road legend Larry.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Nice work Joey!!!! This video along with the others you have put out are top notch!!! We were sitting at the 1st obstacle and watched Guthrie make the sand and rock obstacle look like a plain ol' dune..Don't even think he lifted... Dude is amazing, just like the video and the new XP1K's....

Heybeerman

Mar 3, 2011
Morristown, AZ
Quote of the Vid....... Go's to 1913

"All the media was at that hill,....That's why I took that one"

This guy knows how to take care of his sponsors!

You killed it Branden! Good Job!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
They thought they were in a video game Blake !!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Nice work I wish the utv's would have gotten some more love by Dave "But money talks and that is what the UTV's need". I got to meet Chad good guy he is good friends with my good friend Danny. Got to drink some beers with him and shoot the shit about his dad the off road legend Larry.

Bummed I didn't get to toss a few back with ya too. I was sick and couldn't make this years pilgrimage, but Chris went out Friday and said he ran into you.

I watched Larry qual, but watching the race I didn't see him. I'm going to guess things didn't go too well. We have to go riding soon, when you going to get out in the go-kart again?

Dan ...

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I was beginning to wonder when they tried to Bomb me with their tool bag.
Our EMC racing Hawaiian buddies found that bag during the race the next day. The only other people on our radio channel... Very ironic. At any rate Branden got his tool bag back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000