UTVUnderground Presents: 2015 BITD Vegas To Reno - VIDEO

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The 2015 Best In The Desert Vegas To Reno was everything you would expect from the longest off-road race in the United States! 545miles of brutal heart-pounding action! Follow along as the Polaris Racing team takes on this epic race.

See more here: http://www.utvunderground.com/2015-bitd-vegas-to-reno-photos-results-story-31168.html

Be sure to subscribe to this channel and LIKE our Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/utvunderground
https://www.twitter.com/utvunderground
Instagram @ UTVUnderground

©2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED // A UTVUNDERGROUND PRODUCTION

Adult models - 16 and older. Be sure to get safety training. The vehicle displayed in this video is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be 16 years old with a valid driver's license. Passenger must be 12 years old, and tall enough to use hand holds and plant feet firmly on floor. Always use cab nets, wear seat belts, helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Do not operate on public roads. Avoid excessive speeds, sharp turns, and difficult terrain. Riding and alcohol/drugs don't mix! Never carry more than the appropriate amount of passengers. Follow all warnings/instructions in owners manuals and on product. UTV Underground and their affiliates are not responsible for injuries that may occur from emulating or copying the riding, driving, or stunts performed in this video. Visit www.rohva.org for more information on safe operation off-road vehicles.

THE HICK

Sep 3, 2015
It is crazy how biased this video was just because Polaris was the main sponsor. They wouldn't even show the interview of the Murry's at the finish line or say what brand the S3 team was running.

THE HICK

Sep 3, 2015
I see you point about Polaris being the sponsor of the video and how they just want to show case there sponsored drivers.

Heybeerman

Mar 3, 2011
Morristown, AZ
It is crazy how biased this video was just because Polaris was the main sponsor. They wouldn't even show the interview of the Murry's at the finish line or say what brand the S3 team was running.

Yes, Polaris is a sponsor of BITD. I believe Polaris pay's for these vids to showcase their racing program and highlight their product.

If anything you should be bitching at the other OEM's for not putting any money towards racing.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Despite who payed for what i think the video was awesome.

It is a small glance into the world of racing and the conditions these drives and vehicles face.

I must admit the shot of the 2 cars side by side coming through the silt bed was awesome, nothing behind them but a wall of dust.

I also liked the turn towards the end where 2 or 3 cars got it up on 2 wheels for a brief moment.

Reactions: JoeyD23

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
So funny. This same comment from guys always seems to surface a couple of times a season when we launch a POLARIS RACING sponsored video. So again I will address it.

#1, this video doesn't happen without sponsor dollars. There is a UTVUnderground.com / Mad Media crew of 15 guys attending this race, multiple vehicles, pit logistics, scheduling, planning, pre production and post production (editing). Budgets for a video like V2R ranges in the $20k - $50k range!!! How much does a race team spend to compete?? We spend more to cover it then most do to race it!!!

#2, to reiterate #1 outside of Polaris no other OEM has committed to us and obviously no one else to provide a wide coverage piece of this caliber. Sponsors aren't lining up to spend money to tell the story of their teams or programs.

#3, Polaris as paying sponsor is the client. They have final say over the piece. They pay for it. That's how it works. With that said, I wrote the script and as a team we develop the production plan for coverage. It's a very hard job to tell stories when you want to cover this many different teams never knowing who is going to win. This is why we install so many go-pros and have such a large crew covering. We do our best to tell stories and not just give you down highlight video with music and no substance.

#4, Here I thought by showing and working in the shots of S3 and their battle with Scanlon that guys outside of the Polaris realm would appreciate that in a Polaris sponsored clip. Polaris could have asked to take that out and they didn't.

Lastly, we support racers at UTVUnderground.com of every OEM, color and creed. But I can't do coverage for free and advertising dollars would never cover this level of budget. We do our best knowing we can't make everyone happy but always make a conscious effort to try and do our best to give everyone some love. It's very hard to do.

Thank you to those who appreciate our efforts. We have the best team in this sport and no one dedicates to this sport like we do and have!

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
Great video guys! It's awesome exposure for the sport and shows a small glimpse of how incredible these SXS are. Keep it up! It takes a massive amount of time, effort and $ to pull off coordinating footage of desert Racing events. Especially VtoR. Respect.

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
Man... just do what I do now... if it says "Polaris Racing" .. don't even bother watching it. It's better than the alternative, getting pissed off and puking in your mouth. I personally hate Polairs at this point, will never ever buy another popo product again... (can am isn't much better, I'm fastly growing tired of them too)... but polaris takes the cake, churning out crap for quality and doing whatever they can to avoid warranty coverage, popo milks their consumers worse than a farmer milks a dairy cow on pasture.

Just don't watch it. Problem solved. That's what I do.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Great vid Joey and team!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: JoeyD23

dezertBandito

Sep 16, 2013
Great video, was bummed there were no shots of the road crossing with ladies on top of the underpass! =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000