UTVUnderground Presents: The Polaris RZR Tour video series

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey guys - We just dropped the teaser video of our new 6 part video series called The Polaris RZR Tour. Check it out and please let us know what you think! If you like it then share it with your friends and family and post it on your social feeds. Help us grow the Underground so we can continue to produce this industry first bad ass content!!!!

http://www.utvunderground.com/the-polaris-rzr-tour-trailer-2244.html

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4COS08Uu0nY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I can't say enough, BAD azz and radical!
UTV underground and Polaris is a awesome team and there product is off the charts! I was a blast watching live too...

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Great job Joey! When will we see the next one? Are they all montage format or will each one have a theme?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Each one will have a theme. Essentially here is how it breaks down..

In episode 1 we travel to Texas to draw in the experience of Mud Nationals. We hook up with S3 Powersports for a ride down the high line while Dustin breaks down one of their jacked up RZR XP900's. He explains what mods they do to make their XP's the ultimate in the mud. We also hook up with another local group of grage builders who show us how they get down!!

All of our segments will feature interviews and breakdowns of where we are and what we are doing and of course, why the RZR does so well. Its going to be a really cool series, I hope everyone digs it.

The first episode should be out sometime next week.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Some 'bump' love.

Feel free to post this up on your facebook page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000