UTVUnderground Thanks Ronnie Golden & La Familia

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

UTVUnderground's La Familia Pictured with Wife and Kids of Slain Border Patrol Agent Robert Rosas

I want to personally thank on behalf of UTVUnderground, our sponsors, and members Ronnie Golden aka DUNE DUMMY 29 and the entire 'UTVUnderground La Familia' for all of the hard work, love, compassion, and dedication in supporting the Robert Rosas Memorial Ride and really representing our site in the most positive way.

I am so proud of this group of members, especially those who took the time to make this trip and support the family who lost their father/husband/son in such a tragic way while working to make our home and country and safer and better place. I am blown away at the gratitude shown by this amazing group of UTV enthusiasts who continually go out of their way to help and support both people they know or didn't know. Ronnie was a driving force behind this Memorial Ride and I know that because of his hard work he is keeping the memory of a hero alive in such a positive way.

So again, THANK YOU La Familia, thank you for representing our off road community, our lifestyle, and our home here at UTVUnderground.com in such a positive manor. You all are truly the salt of the earth and it is people like you that make me feel so proud of this site and all it is and has become. Keep up the hard work as it does not go unnoticed.

VIVA LA FAMILIA!!!

Go Watch the NEWS 8 Story: Video Landing Page - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com

Read the Thread: http://www.utvunderground.com/f7/3rd-annual-robert-rosas-memorial-offroad-ride-5023.html

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
THANK YOU JOEY FOR THE KIND WORDS. IT IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO ACCEPT THAT I HAVE DONE ANYTHING SPECIAL. JENNE & I ARE SO HUMBLED BY ROSALIE & HER STRENGHTH. THANK YOU AGAIN JOEY D. & THE MEMBERS OF LA FAMILA THAT TRULY SHOWED THEIR COLORS THIS WEEKEND. (RED, WHITE & BLUE)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Just like to thank you too Joey for having us here ;-)

Thaks to all "La Familia" Love yea all ;-)

X2

VIVA LA FAMILIA ;-)

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Thank You Joey for providing us a platform to spread our love for all people and this great sport!
And I would also like to thank all my Familia members for being the wonderful and loving people you are:)
Love ya,
George

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Thank You Joey for providing us a platform to spread our love for all people and this great sport!
And I would also like to thank all my Familia members for being the wonderful and loving people you are:)
Love ya,
George
X3 & THANK YOU GEORGE. WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND WITH LA FAMILIA.
WE DID MISS: PAPA BEAR, BREVEN, ONERICH & TRUCKINDAVE AS WELL AS THE REST OF LA FAMILIA THAT DID NOT MAKE IT.
I WANT TO MAKE RON McQUILLIAMS. THE GUY IN THE RANGER THAT HELPED US MARK THE TRAIL & BRYAN WILLEY THE GUY IN THE GREEN JEEP CHEROKEE THAT HELPED US LEAD THE TRUCKS & JEEPS, MEMBERS OF LA FAMILIA. JACOB MY SON ALREADY IS. HE WAS THE BIG GUY THAT LEAD THE QUADS & MOTORCYCLES. IF IT IS OKAY WITH THE REST OF LA FAMILIA.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
WE DID MISS: PAPA BEAR, BREVEN, ONERICH & TRUCKINDAVE AS WELL AS THE REST OF LA FAMILIA THAT DID NOT MAKE IT.
I WANT TO MAKE RON McQUILLIAMS. THE GUY IN THE RANGER THAT HELPED US MARK THE TRAIL & BRYAN WILLEY THE GUY IN THE GREEN JEEP CHEROKEE THAT HELPED US LEAD THE TRUCKS & JEEPS, MEMBERS OF LA FAMILIA. JACOB MY SON ALREADY IS. HE WAS THE BIG GUY THAT LEAD THE QUADS & MOTORCYCLES. IF IT IS OKAY WITH THE REST OF LA FAMILIA.

No Problem here ;-)

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
love to have them

Joey, you sir are the best. You took us in when the other forum was kicking us out the back door. You allowed all these crazy men to come in here and lay around. Thanks Joey D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I agree DD,
They are awesome peeps and did an awesome job helping out this past weekend! They have my vote:)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
What, you haven't signed 'em up yet DD? Of course!!! and while your at it, I think my boy Chris wanted his account screen name "Dexter" to be included also. That is if everyone agrees....:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Wow, reading about this trip and all the hard work everyone did makes me proud to be part of La Familia!! Ronnie, I salute you sir!! These are the stories we need more of here in the USA.......I will calendar this trip for myself and Stumpy next year, and looking forward to it!!:)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Oh yeah, and get Chris signed up!! (Even though his dad is kinda nutty, we shouldn't hold that agains him;))

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
What, you haven't signed 'em up yet DD? Of course!!! and while your at it, I think my boy Chris wanted his account screen name "Dexter" to be included also. That is if everyone agrees....:D
CHRIS "DEXTER" IS DEFINITELY A MEMBER OF LA FAMILIA. ALL FAMILY MEMBERS OF MEMBERS ARE LA FAMILIA & CHRIS HAS HAD CISCO'S CARNE, KISSES & HUGS & DEFINITELY HAS BEEN ON LA FAMILIA RIDES. JUST LIKE STUMPY, E3, BRIANNA & ALL OF THE OTHER CHILDREN I HAVE MISSED.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Wow, reading about this trip and all the hard work everyone did makes me proud to be part of La Familia!! Ronnie, I salute you sir!! These are the stories we need more of here in the USA.......I will calendar this trip for myself and Stumpy next year, and looking forward to it!!:)
THANKS DAVE. YOU GUYS WERE MISSED BUT LA FAMILIA WAS AWESOME. BY THE WAY WHEN ANYONE MENTIONS MY NAME. IT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS JENNE TOO. SHE MAKES EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. JUST LIKE VICKY, MELISSA, TONI, KATHY & VICKY MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR CISCO, JIM, ERNESTO, GEORGE & DAN.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
THANKS DAVE. YOU GUYS WERE MISSED BUT LA FAMILIA WAS AWESOME. BY THE WAY WHEN ANYONE MENTIONS MY NAME. IT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS JENNE TOO. SHE MAKES EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. JUST LIKE VICKY, MELISSA, TONI, KATHY & VICKY MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR CISCO, JIM, ERNESTO, GEORGE & DAN.
You are absolutely correct!! Incredible group of peeps!!

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
hey DD, Bryce has all the pics i took so he can post up some of the good ones
THANKS RICK. I KNOW YOU TOOK SOME GOOD ONES. I AM LOOKING FOR A PIC OF ANDREA DAVILA. (ROSALIE'S SISTER) WINNING THE LUCAS OIL BUCKET & THE GUY THAT ONE THE CHARGER GIRL CUTOUT.THANKS AGAIN RICK FOR TAKING ALL OF THE PIX. I AM GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO MAKE IT. BRYCE & STEVE WE WERE SO GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT. WHAT A DAY FOR LA FAMILIA & THE ROSAS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000