UTVUnderground Thanks Ronnie Golden & La Familia

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
On the "User CP " page, select "Edit Details" then you can add it in the "Custom user Title" box.

Transformer33

Da-Coach
Jan 30, 2011
Awesome job guys!!!!! Makes me happy to know we have great friends and are truly friends more then the sport we love Love you guys

FBT

Wow.

As a guy who spent 25 years wearing a badge, and went to more than enough cop funerals, this touches me at the core.
I stay in touch with the family of one man who died in the line of duty, he was my partner for a few years and it is important to me that his two daughters, now in their mid-teens, never forget who their Dad was and the difference he made based how how he led his life.
What you guys are doing for the Rosas family is much like that.
The people who have a hole in their lives with the loss of this man must always have a place they can look, and see that the man did not die in vain; that the country he believed in and died for is worthy of the sacrifice hr made, and that they are all making as they feel that hole, that dark empty place they have that was once filled with a man they all loved.

Well Done.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Wow.

As a guy who spent 25 years wearing a badge, and went to more than enough cop funerals, this touches me at the core.
I stay in touch with the family of one man who died in the line of duty, he was my partner for a few years and it is important to me that his two daughters, now in their mid-teens, never forget who their Dad was and the difference he made based how how he led his life.
What you guys are doing for the Rosas family is much like that.
The people who have a hole in their lives with the loss of this man must always have a place they can look, and see that the man did not die in vain; that the country he believed in and died for is worthy of the sacrifice hr made, and that they are all making as they feel that hole, that dark empty place they have that was once filled with a man they all loved.

Well Done.

Thanks Jeff, we in La Familia feel exactly the same way. There's far too many people in this world that have forgoten what others have done to protect and preserve the freedoms we have.

I personnally enjoyed it because the group of freinds we have is the best, bar none. Every person in La Familia is there because we want to be and we are genuine caring human beings. No drama, no politics (well maybe a little but it's low key) and we truly respect each other and our fellow human beings.

It doesn't get any better than that, and in this day and age, it really is a blessing to have such great people to call your freinds and spend time with in the great outdoors....:D

Ronnie and Jenne essentially adopted Rosalie and her family. This speaks loads of their character and honesty, and will forever remain with those children, to do as you said, and remind them that their father was a great and brave man who put his life on the line to provide a future that is safer for his children and the rest of our great country.

RIP Robert, we will not forget.:)

Dan ...

Last edited:

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Thanks Jeff, we in La Familia feel exactly the same way. There's far too many people in this world that have forgoten what others have done to protect and preserve the freedoms we have.

I personnally enjoyed it because the group of freinds we have is the best, bar none. Every person in La Familia is there because we want to be and we are genuine caring human beings. No drama, no politics (well maybe a little but it's low key) and we truly respect each other and our fellow human beings.

It doesn't get any better than that, and in this day and age, it really is a blessing to have such great people to call your freinds and spend time with in the great outdoors....:D

Ronnie and Jenne essentially adopted Rosalie and her family. This speak loads of their character and honesty, and will forever remain with those children, to do as you said, and remind them that their father was a great and brave man who put his life on the line to provide a future that is safer for his children and the rest of our great country.

RIP Robert, we will not forget.:)

Dan ...
THANKS DAN & JEFF FOR YOUR KIND WORDS.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Thanks Brev. We missed all of the [FONT=geneva, arial, sans-serif]Nescher family. We'll see you on the 30th of July. Any chance you can make the 4th at Vail Lake?

Dan...

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000